Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gvellianitis Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Chihuahua Puppy Name Suggestions
    Hi, I just got a new male Chihuahua puppy. He is all white and his little face has, the markings similar to a Panda Bears face. I already have a Chihuahua named Bandit, and a Chihuahua named Bear and I don't really want to name him Panda. Does anyone have any suggestions on a cute name for him? Thanks in advance!:)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 30, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Q-Tip, Felix, Moses, King, Hugo, Mouse, Eli, Damien, Ralph, Monkey, Doodle, Pirate, Patch, Juan Valdez, Mousse/Moose, Pudding, Lightfoot

GL picking the right name :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Zorro
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Puppies need a name. That is why there are a couple of links to lists of names in the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old Chihuahua [ 12 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old male long haired chihuahua that I have had since I was 16. He was born on the couch on my brother's feet and I have had him ever since. His mom got hit by a car when he was a puppy which is why I had decided to keep him. He is my baby. I spoil him rotten. I love him very much,...

Bald spots on chihuahua puppy head [ 2 Answers ]

My 2-month chihuahua puppy has tiny bald spots on his head. There is no soreness or itching and he seems to be very healthy. The vet did not know what it was. What could it be?

Pregnant chihuahua [ 4 Answers ]

My chihuahua is pregnant.well really she's my moms but Ive been watching her. We didn't know that she was pregnant until a couple weeks ago.well Im just wondering if I can give her a flea bath while she's pregnant?

Chihuahua puppy ears [ 1 Answers ]

When does a chi pups ears both stand up erect and stay up. Mine is 5 months and they can't make up their mind.. Once there up, then down, now one is up and one is down.. What gives... Is there a set time... I heard that teething could cause this... anyone know? :confused:

My chihuahua [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that can maybe some how help me My chihuahua front paw looks as if its fractured Is there anything I can do to fix it until I can get him to the vet and Does anyone know how much it will cost?? please help me at this sad time

View more questions Search