Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eian81 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Paintballing next wkend.
    Thers a few ov us going paintballing next weekend in edinboro.. and as we've never been before was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice on what to wear.. cheers :D
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I have been paintballing a few times and even with the right clothes you are going to get some whelps when hit. I would use some knee and elbow pads for the quick duck to the ground. I would suggest a cup for the guys and try to wear long sleeves/long pants but it is up to you. The most important thing I can stress is eye protection. Enjoy.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jul 30, 2007, 09:06 PM
    I go all the time, depending on how hot it is you should wear certain clothes. I am use to paintballs hurting so I usually just wear a t-shirt and shorts, and OF COURSE a neck guard. When I first started I wore a hoodie so I could use the hood to cover the back of my head. I also wore jeans. But if its hot outside you shouldn't wear that. Just wear like 2 shirts and jeans. Paintballs will sting no matter what you wear, they will also stop hurting though after about 2 seconds. I never notice the pain though because I'm having too much fun. :) Hope this helped. Im only 15 so I don't no how old you are, but I know a guy who is 85 years old and was playing at a paintball camp while I was there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search