Ask
    xEoMxMoAxx Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Signs that a guy likes you?
    What are the signs that a guy likes you? How do u know a guy likes you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Rapid Heartbeat, Sweating profusely, Uncontrollable Shaking. What was question again?
    Oh Yeah, and Babble like an idiot.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando
    Rapid Heartbeat, Sweating profusely, Uncontrollable Shaking. What was question again?
    Oh Yeah, and Babble like an idiot.
    'Sounds like the description of HEART ATTACK:D
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    'Sounds like the description of HEART ATTACK:D
    Coincidence that these things are so closely alike? I think not... (dotdotdot)
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 12:52 PM
    What do you mean?

Jul 30, 2007, 12:53 PM
    There's a fine line between love and having a heart attack ;)
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo
    There's a fine line between love and having a heart attack ;)
    Very true:D

Sweaty palms, heartbeats racing, butterflies all up in your system:p
    But for real, it could be flirting or teasing or well... i guess it kind of depends on the guy eh?
    Wanna tell me why you want to know and what a guy has been doing to you (if there has been anything) cause with minimal information I can't analyze properly and all I can think about is heart attacks:p
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 12:58 PM
    LOL, I was j/k.
    Back to her question... Let me ask u something, if a guy who is talking to a girl with his face turning red, what does that mean?
    I used to think that implies his interest on the girl.. but it doesn't seem all like this.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:00 PM
    It could mean LOTS of things... like he likes you, or he's reallly hot... I'm not 100% sure. But I know that when a guy likes me he compliments me and treats me super good.:) Of course half of these guys are looking for something in the pants.:(
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    like he likes you, or he's reallly hot... .:(
    LOL, why his face turning red is because HE think HE is really hot? :D

No wonder my face turns red so constantly.:p j/k I know what you mean.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Haha! Well... when I like a guy, sometimes I can be super come on-ish... not that I even try to. Even with the flirting... it jsut comes out and when i realize it I try to stop but there's usually already someone mad at me by then. :p
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Who is mad at you?
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:22 PM
    WELL! And don't judge me because as I stated earlier, I flirt without thinking....
    One of my best friends had this sexy almost-boyfriend. I thought dirty things of him sure;) but NEVER would I make a move. Well, she left us alone in her room and we got to talking and I never noticed until she pointed it out when he left that he inched closer to me (because I never moved) and also I was wearing a VERY low-cut shirt. Well, we flirted for the entire 20 minutes that she was gone and we were exchanging digits (cause we got along well as friends, not so we could go out) and my friend chose to walk in at that time. She told him that she wanted to speak with me alone and that she would call him later. Surely enough she yelled like a banshee and I had to try convincing her that NOTHING was happening between he & I. Sadly, she got dumped a few days after that because he figured I would date him if they were over. She's still not speaking to me.:(

Jul 30, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    Sadly, she got dumped a few days after that because he figured I would date him if they were over. She's still not speaking to me.:(
    And did you start dating him? :P
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:26 PM
    HAHA! LMA0! Nope.... she thinks that i am secretly.... but I have my heart set on someone else. Someone who we will cal Mr. X because he is my ex.:p

Jul 30, 2007, 01:28 PM
    I hear you ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Goodness, another woman who is still in love with her ex.
    U need to talk to SAB123, he does well on NC and forgeting about his ex, so does Jsier... these dudes will give u a brain wash. :D
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:31 PM
    I tried... I've read every single post on this site about stil being in love with your ex and funnily enough, I can give great advice to someone else but cannot take my own. And in all honesty, it's like 329849357689476583974625 times harder to get over HIM then any other guy I've ever been with. Mind if I tell my story?:p
    hair2007 Posts: 135, Reputation: 6

Jul 30, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Tell yr story...
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:56 PM
    We've dated before... earlier on this year and before that we knew eachother for a year. He told me eveything about his life (even things his own family didn't know even things his best friends for ever didn't know). We grew closer with time and the night he asked me out was the one night I swear I will never forget. We dated for like 2 months and it ended with he and I on mutual agreement terms and us saying that it might be better this way. It was not, so I tried replacing him with my friend (we'll call him Mr.S for stupid:)) and well, that blew up in my face. He asked me out when we had barely known each other for a month but I was so misserable and so alone that I guess I turned to him for comfort (mistake # 1). After about 4 weeks of he and I being together we threw a party at his house (for just close friends) in celebration of our "love". We both got drunk and I guess I stumbled into bed with him (BIG UGLY MISTAKE #2). During the entire time I was with Mr. S, I wore the necklace Mr. X had bought me and I spoek to him like every day. Eventually Mr. S (the dirtbag) dumped me for another girl (ouch) and I was a bit stronger I guess. I told Mr. X and we started talking more and more. We got back together almost a week after Mr. S and I broke up. He and I went through a LOT together and I love(d) him dearly. Of course, telling him I was pregnant was the hard part of our early re-relationship. He was still very suportive and wanted to be there for my baby and I. mr. S denied that it was his and went out of his way to tell his and my friends that eh thought it wasn't his. He denies it to this very day. Well, he moved to Florida and we thought that the long distance thing would work. It did for a little while but eventually it became far to hard as well as the fact that he thought he was going to have to move to Europe. We broke up about a week and a half ago and I can't seem to get over him. Yes, my feelings are kind of fading but they're owactaully fading, they're becoming numb. And I SURE AS HELL do NOt want to be one of those lonely old ladies who is sad about her life because she lost that one guy.
    Sorry my story is so long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

I need to know if this guy likes me [ 11 Answers ]

This guy has a girlfriend, but is all the time holding my hand, and saying he is looking for someone else, he always sits with me, smiles at me, talks with me, and his girlfriend is there while this is going on, I don't know what to do, or how to show him how much I love/like him.

Signs if he likes me or not [ 1 Answers ]

Yeah um, I like this guy, and this is going to sound like I am a stalker but I need to know if I'm crazy or what.ok, I like this guy, and on his myspace he has a lot of friends that are girls.well, on his top anyway.anyways, so he is on mine and I am on his.I am the only girl from eastland on there...

There's this guy that I really like, and I know that he likes me too. [ 9 Answers ]

The thing is that we are both pretty shy. We first saw each other where he works and totally made a connection the minute we looked at each other! Every time I go into where he works, we talk a little, he says something like "wow, thats a really cool shirt" or something to try and engage in a...

I like this guy, and apparently he likes me, but [ 5 Answers ]

He hasn't asked me out yet even though known each other for over a month. When we see each other at school, we hug but he doesn't seem interested. When I ask him if he's busy this weekend, he says he's busy and he explains everything he has to do. I really like him though, and I can't get him out...

View more questions Search