Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 11:01 AM
    What to give a man that as ALL
    So it's my Hubbies Bithday this weekend. I am planning his bithday party. He turns 22.
    My only problem is I don't know what to get him. I'm looking around to see what he "needs" but he doesn't "need" anything.
    He has too much of everything. I know he "wants" a lot of things.
    But I want to get him something unique. Something he doesn't have.
    Any Ideas? What did you give your spouse for their b-day that they loved?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 11:10 AM
    I always like to introduce my boyfriends to something. For example, one of my boyfriends loved mobster movies so I decided to introduce him to film noir and bought him The Third Man and he LOVE it. Now he counts that genre as one of his favorites.

Maybe something like that would make him go "WOW"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Should I give up? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for almost four years. We were young and went through a lot together. Hurt each other for example we cheated & lied and there is no trust. Our love is so strong we both have a hard time letting go so we forgive each other but then the relationship seems damaged and I really...

To give or not to give [ 1 Answers ]

Was going out with this guy and it never worked out. We tried the whole friends thing and that didn't work out either. I have some of his stuff which he borrowed me. I'm going to give them back as I want to break all ties with him. A part of me want to give him back things he gave to me as gifts....

I give up [ 15 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

View more questions Search