Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcole25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Her parents won't let us be to gether
    Her parents say that were are family are to close and if we go out that we will ruin everything and the reason are families are close is because of us hanging out. So right now we are sneaky around but its so hared cuse we care about each other so much.
    But we think we might end so we can remain friends. And we might end it cuse she's going to a different school what do u think we should do?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:55 AM
    I think sneaking around is a bad thing. There is a reason that your parents don't want you guys to date and I think you should respect that. Stay friends, it seems like you guys have probably grown up together so I'm sure your friendship is strong. Never underestimate the gift it is to have a close friend of the opposite sex.

Jul 30, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Are familys have only started hanging out this sumer
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 30, 2007, 11:03 AM
    I don't understand what you mean by your families being close or why that should be a factor. Also there is a lot left out like your ages.

But Glinda is 100% right about sneaking around not being an answer.

Jul 30, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Were 16
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 30, 2007, 11:27 AM
    I also asked you to explain why your parents don't want you to be together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 6 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

My parents won't. [ 5 Answers ]

How do I become a vegitarian without my parents finding out they aren't into it

Her parents won't let us date [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I recenlty just broke up with my girlfriend.. we went out for 9 months.. at first our relationship was secretive.. well I thought her parents knew cuzz we were together all the time.. but we had to call it off cuzz her parents strongly believe in not dating.. so her dad made her brake up or he...

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 1 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

View more questions Search