Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xEoMxMoAxx Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Am I Fat?
    Am I fat? I weight 125 pounds and I am 5,5 my family keeps teling me I am not fat, but I think I am.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Well, I would say no straight away, but what is your body like? (ie: athletic, average, etc.)
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 09:45 AM
    A person who is 5'5 and 125 is slim. I'm 5'5 and 165 pounds and I guess if you're fat then I'm morbidly obese. ;)

Jul 30, 2007, 09:47 AM
    I think its more atheletic I run track and so my legs seem huge but I think its muscle from running everyday
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 09:48 AM
    If your athletic and 125 pounds I would say you are actually probably EXTREMELY thin.

How old are you?
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 09:50 AM
    No... you are not fat.

Jul 30, 2007, 09:54 AM
    I'm 16
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Yeah.. you're definitely not fat. What makes you think that you are?

Jul 30, 2007, 09:58 AM
    I don't know its just the way I look I guess, I don't look at myself as attractive cause many boys don't look my way. My friends say that I'm skinny or pretty. But I just always feel fat anyway. I guess it also could be how all these girls have perfect bodies and mine is far not even close to perfect
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    Yeah.. you're definitely not fat. What makes you think that you are?
    She's 16 that's what makes her think she's fat. :)

You are not fat you are skinny. At 16 you have a distorted view of yourself and hold media images as the ideal.

Dolly stop comparing yourself to others you don't know what other people have going on in their lives. Remember it's the JOB of models and celebrities to be thin your job is to do well in school. Please start to accept and love your body and love who you are.

Like I said I weight a lot more then you and honey I think my body is H-O-T. Its all in how you feel.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Come on now, I would kill to have an athletic body. I have a pretty face and a semi-decent body and I get bodys looking my way all the time... and trust me, it can be more degrading then anything. You shouldn't look to boys to give you comfort in your body, because that can hurt ya pretty bad. And as for how other girls look... why does it matter? Maybe they wish they looked like you. And besides, you seem like a nice inteligent girl, what's on the outside should pale in comparison to what's on the inside.:)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:05 AM
    I calculated your BMI and it is 20.8 which is NORMAL. Not fat, not skinny, NORMAL. Start loving yourself for the healthy person that you are. Boys are attracted to confidence more than anything and not loving yourself isn't very confident. Remember, no one's body is perfect. Here is the website I calculated your BMI on; check it out.
    Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:16 AM
    The truth is that boys may not be looking at you because you don't feel good about yourself. Part of what makes a girl attractive is confidence. I have girlfriends who are bigger then me and pull WAY more guys because as confident as I am they make me look like a wimp. Start feeling good about you and I think you'll see a difference.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    the truth is that boys may not be looking at you because you don't feel good about yourself. Part of what makes a girl attractive is confidence. I have girlfriends who are bigger then me and pull WAY more guys because as confident as I am they make me look like a wimp. Start feeling good about you and I think you'll see a difference.
    That is 100000% true... when YOU feel good about you and love you then other's are drawn to you.:)

Jul 31, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Thanks everyone for the answers :)
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 04:35 PM
    No prob... and if you need help or anything, don't be shy to ask.:)
    scac Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 03:53 PM
    You are a good weight, in between. Don't let anybody bring you down. You're a perfect weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get fat [ 34 Answers ]

Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty...

Am I fat? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 5'6", and I weigh 116 pounds. Is this considered overweight, because I feel like it! My stomach isn't flat!! :( I am 15 years old.

Just look fat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 24 year old female. I have a healthy BMI (normal). I don't eat a lot and I had been working out in the gym doing both weight and cardio about 3 time a week. However, I am still looking very fat. How come ? I am not obese under the BMI range and I eat very little. How do I make myself look...

About fat [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I have lot of fat at my chest area and I want to loose fat from the chest area. Can any one suggest me how I can loose fat from chest area by exercises?

View more questions Search