Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 08:38 AM
    The reality show "NEXT"
    Hi there,

Have you ever watched the show called "Next" about dating.

I am asking for my niece, how do you get on the show and have a chance to participate the event?

I have alwayd looked up their website, there is no way you can contact someone about it.

Just curious, my niece is really into this show,LOL
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 31, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I have no idea how you would get on that show.
    They should have some kind of number at the end of the show...
    Kind of like Jerry Springer.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 01:15 PM
    No, you apply online.

MTV NEXT Application

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I serve "order to show cause" on other party? [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to file an Order to Show Cause. I was wondering if I need to contact a process server to serve the Order to the other side; or is it sufficient to send a certified return receipt letter. (This is a great website - thanks to all)

I'm obsessed with the television show "the office" [ 13 Answers ]

Am I the only one? It's so great how every episode ties into the one before. It's not a stand alone show but an ongoing show. In a way I guess like a soap opera only REALLY, REALLY, REALLY FUNNY.

Syndicated Scifi show about "RECS" [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a syndicated scifi TV show in the 90s or early 00s about people who had been given a fountain of youth shot that caused people with a certain recessive gene to regress into neanderthals ? Because of this reaction, the people had to have these devices that would glow different...

Title of song from TV show "lost." [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song the TV show "lost".It aired in Oct. or Nov. 2006. It was from female artist,some of the lyrics were "a little bit slower because your much to fast".It was at the into. Of the show.

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search