Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenmist33 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Wireless Headphones
    Hey!
    Have a wireless headphone set that uses a 9 V battery for the transmitter. An option is a 12 V, 200mA AC/DC Adapter. I have an adapter that has the correct plug for this unit, but the adapter is 12 V 400 mA. Can this 400 mA adapter be used without damaging the unit?
    Ken
    jimates Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Yes, you can use the adapter if the plug and the polarity (center positive or center negative) are correct. The 200ma would be the minimum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC use of Verizon Wireless Aircard or Wireless USB Modem [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have an idea of how to set up a home PC (not a laptop) to use Verizon's Wireless Aircard Broadband PC cards? I'd like to go the cheaper route and get the PC card... and see how it works. My other option is purchasing Verizon's wireless USB modem. Has anyone used one on a home PC? ...

Wireless [ 4 Answers ]

I am using a modem that supports wireless I just wanted to know how to change from cable to wireless please help

Wireless and non wireless connections [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a laptop from my employer to use at home and at work. At work it is networked via a wireless connection and broadband Internet access is via this network. I took it home and set up the connection to work with my own ISP (NTL) and that worked fine. The problem comes when I take it...

Sound for Bush TV going through headphones and cannot switch this off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bush WS6679SIL television but have lost the instruction manual - and I have no sound! I go into the main menu and select sound. When I drill down listed are the usual sound variables i.e. volume, treble etc but below these is a red box next to 'headphones'. When I press the red...

View more questions Search