Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ijderby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Likas papaya soap
    Has anyone used likas papaya soap and let me know your experience and results.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ijderby
    has anyone used likas papaya soap and let me know your experience and results.
    I hadn't heard of this soap before so I googled the name and came up with a lot of qualifying information. It sounds interesting because years ago I used to have papaya enzyme peels which were quite good, so the small amount of this in the soap would be beneficial to a smooth complexion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Kissa Papaya [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought 2 Kissa Papaya lotion and 2 bars of soap because they didn't have any more. Has anyone tried this brand and is it more effective than the Likas Papaya brand? I'm thinking the lotion might work stronger than the soap and it smells really nice. Anyone try this brand yet?

Has anyone used the Mena Oatmeal Papaya soap available in Mercury? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 kinds of Mena Papaya soap available in Mercury Drug. I'm currently using the one in the white box with Vit. E and have been satisfied. They recently came out with 2 new variants, green and oatmeal. I'll try them out once my supply of the one with Vit. E runs out. Anybody out there...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

View more questions Search