Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 29, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Friend saw me in a place I wasn't
    Not sure where to ask about this
    Today my friend, who I trust and was dead serious, said that she saw me in the school corridor walking past, said hi to me, and that when she looked again, I wasn't there
    I actually was in a different part of the school at the time, but she was dead certain that she saw me, and that it was me, right down to the hair and the way I walk and stuff, and that she said hi
    Other people in the corridor saw her and heard her say hi to me, but did not see me
    She was dead serious and wasn't joking around I think
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:54 AM
    You should put this story in the scary incident corner...
    Maybe they may have some spooky explanation for this.:eek:

I can tell you though that this is not THAT unusual as there have been sightings of people even when they have been too far away to make it even possible for them to be at two places at the same time.

Its easy for those who believe in the existence of ghosts/jinns to explain such things...
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 30, 2007, 11:13 AM
    I would say that weird things happen all the time... Who cares right? It's just a part of life and it happens to the best of us.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Same thing has happened to me... a few years ago after school was over, I got a ride to the east end of the city in which I live and 2 of my friends were on their bus and on the north side they said they saw someone who looked IDENTICLE to me but who was wearing different clothes then what I was wearing at school. It's just a coincidence... though I wish I could meet this person who looked just like me.:)
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 30, 2007, 11:50 AM
    For a while there was someone in my area that supposedly looked just like me. I had people come up to me and start talking to me like I knew them. My wife (girlfriend at the time) almost gave the guy a hug she realized it was me at the last minute cause the guy was wearing a different jacket and since he didn't act like he knew her when he saw her. So maybe it was your double or maybe your friend thought she saw you cause she was thinking about you, any number of reasons things like that happen.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Jul 30, 2007, 11:54 AM
    You know what they say everyone has a twin...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

It wasn't worth it [ 1 Answers ]

About three days ago I got jrunk with some friends and we went to this guys house and he said it was OK to come. Then I left to get another friend and he left ( the kid who owns the house) but a lot of my friends were still at the house when I came back. I went straight down stairs with a girl and...

Car Accident wasn't My Fault [ 19 Answers ]

I was involved in a car accident.. I was a passenger I received injuries pcl torn in my right knee laceration to me forehead and top of my head down to my skull.. I have hospital bills of 40,000.The insurrance ajuster just told me today that the policy limit is 50,000.. He said that he will have to...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search