Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Let's put it this way ; why do you need to have it? In this day and age, with identity theft being such a serious problem and the potential consequences that could result, one has to be careful to guard his passwords carefully. Sharing them with anyone, even a significant other, really isn't prudent. Not that you'd deliberately betray his confidence, but once he reveals them to you, there's always the chance that someone else could get a hold of them. The more people that have access to such information, the more troublesome it could become. Have you given him your information? I'd certainly advise you not to, for the reasons I've just described. I really don't think that this is a relationship issue, but rather sound and prudent guarding of one's privacy.
    mahm6266 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 02:44 PM
    How did u know I was muslim?
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Educated decision, I would imagine. Not many religions have predetermined arranged marriages.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:18 PM
    I figured he was muslim, My niece was married to a muslim man he was allowed to marry her because his father was dead . His cousins were different story. Their father sent them back to Jordan after he arranged their marriages. I saw a few American girls with broken hearts because of this. Also your name has a Muslim sound, I figured it was in honor of him. Is he Muslim?

Jul 30, 2007, 04:04 PM
    We both are muslim. I said he is from a different cast because even though we are both muslim he has his own little community thingy (long story) and basically if I marry him I would have to "convert" into what he is. Its called being an Ahmadi. But yea even so my parents won't ever accept him. And plus muslim families don't really believe in love marriages.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Mahm I do not understand how you can go into a relationship knowing that you could never get married, Or that for whatever reason you will not be accepted by his family and he will abide by their rules. So your family will find you a husband when the time comes? I guess that is why you entered this relationship because you have a true understanding. I guess I can accept that, although I find that very sad.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Things like passwords are not important, I have been with my b/f for 4 years and he will not let me know his passwords, I really don't care anymore. At 1st I did, but I trust him, and if you trust each other it shouldn't matter. Everyone needs something of their own, it doesn't mean they are hiding anything. But if it is that big of a deal ask your partner why he won't tell you.

Jul 30, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Thanks guys. He already gave it to me. And I'm over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

**Recipe Sharing** [ 139 Answers ]

Ok this is where I want you all to share your recipes here with everyone, What we want is those recipes you know you can't live without those ones that have been with you that you can adapt or just keep as they are. Go on make us drewl and head out to the market to buy the ingredients I know a...

Sharing Scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I want to share my scanner on lan, what should I do?

Sharing some thoughts [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Hope this is the right place to share this, if not, I know one of you kind people will redirect me. Was up bright and early this morn and out the door at 6:00 am to do the weekly grocery shopping. As I was checking out the groceries, I looked over to the customer service...

Video sharing [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any websites that share videos that are more popular or better than 'youtube'?

Internet Sharing Q [ 3 Answers ]

Me again. So many questions, so little time :P Anyway. Here's my existing setup. We have a network in our place. 2 PC's directly connected to a router, three connected to a switch upstairs. We use this tp access the internet. And all that works fine. But my girlfriend is often using her...

View more questions Search