Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Gossip. We can all relate
    Well the music in general question is going well so I wanted to take a survey of my own. Who likes gossip?? If you do who or what do you like to hear about. :p
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:40 AM
    I don't like to be the gossip... Just hear it and talk about it! Thanks, now everyone knows.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:45 AM
    I LIVE for celebrity hijinks. It is my absolute guilty pleasure. Oh this week was like Christmas for me between Lindsay Lohan and Britney's meltdown... oh I was licking it up!

Now you all know my shame ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 10:48 AM
    I like the smutt magazines, but it is only a treat. My daughter likes them, I think she is too young so they don't hang around to long here in the house! Oh, I will let her watch a rated R movie though. I am so wrong.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:32 PM
    I love gossip and when I run out of it, I make stuff up. By the way, did you hear about startover22? No? Oh my goodness... you're going to love this! I'll email you.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Whatever Mag... What you got to say stud?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:37 PM
    In my opinion gossip brings a lot of drama into someone's life. Now Celebrity gossip on the other hand, is awesome.. lol.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:38 PM
    L0L!
    Well, gossip is something we are all guilty of (except for Jesus:p)... I don't like it when it's about me or a loved one but when it's about someone and they don'tmind others knowing, I love it:D
    Hollywood is another story. I HATE paying celebrities attention they don't deserve... like the gossip magazines, and stuff like that I don't like because it's needless drivel. But i love celebrities in movies and TV (where they belong):D
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:58 PM
    I couldn't talk behind yer back Canada, you are tooooo sweet.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:00 PM
    :oawwwe, startover, you're a peach. And I think you're pretty darn sweet yourself.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:03 PM
    Although I think my Kid Rock avatar will kick your avatars a$$... LOL J/K I don't even know how to get a Kid Rock avatar, BUT IF I DID>>>>OHHHHH!
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:04 PM
    I'm gonna sound like an idiot... but what is an avatar?:p
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 30, 2007, 03:06 PM
    I don't care much for gossip. If I don't see or hear it for myself I don't necessarily believe it and therefore I'm not going to spread it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewilder
    I don't care much for gossip. If I don't see or hear it for myself I don't necessarily believe it and therefore I'm not going to spread it.
    No fun stonewilder...
    Canada, it is your picture by your name...
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Thought so, but figured I should ask... and you could... just find/download a Kid Rock pic and put it up:D Though Zeppelin is soo much better then kid Rock.
    And I like stonewilder's take on this... though one day stonewilder, your attitude might just bight you in the a$$:p
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:17 PM
    I believe everything I hear... What did you say again? LOL
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 30, 2007, 03:59 PM
    I learned the hard way(a very painful way) that when it comes to gossip it's best to let it go in one ear and out the other. And when the gossip is about you you're better off just to let it run it's course and let people believe what ever it is they want to believe.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:00 PM
    An old lady told me once the people that will gossip with you, will also gossip about you.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Thanks Stone, you just ruined it for me. I will be good.
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Jul 30, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Bahhhh... I hate gossip. It can turn complete lies into what seems like truth.Although I can't help to hear what goes on in some famous peoples lives.Famous people got real problems sometimes.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can relate with me [ 11 Answers ]

I Had Sex On April 6 My Boyfriend Did The Pull Out Method On 2 Weeks Later I Started Having Lower Back Pains And Sore Breasts I Thought I Could Be Pregnant But My Period Started On April 24 Which Was A Day Late So Then I Knew That I Wasn't Pregnant When My Period Started But Now I'm Feeling...

So torn. Can anyone relate? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having issues. My ex boyfriend / friend in a different state searched for me for 3 years and found me 3 weeks ago. We haven't seen eachother in a decade, but he felt strongly like he had to find me. At first I didn't know what to think because I have been married for four years. I feel such a...

Gossip [ 3 Answers ]

I work with a bunch of gossipy, backstabbing women and they always seem to pick on me. I just want to be left alone to do my job. They are downright ugly people and I don't know what to do because I'm outnumbered. So how do I put this to an end?

View more questions Search