Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justdoit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 11:49 AM

It's about what you like. Start slow... just the shaft and balls. Then if you like it, move up to the pubes for the complete shaved look.
    Matt112 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 07:27 AM

Yes that's normal.
    When you shave, it does come back darker, and sometimes thicker, but you won't really notice much difference from what it was like before you shaved it.
    Sue Marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 05:47 PM

I would suggest waxing
    bronzebelle Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2008, 02:17 AM

As a woman I have to say I prefer hair on my men, I suggest you trim the hair very short rather than shave which will lead to ingrown hairs and nasty stubble/regrowth.
    If you want to have smooth goods then bite the bullet and get a wax, its pretty common for men these days.
    I have been waxing it all off for years and it doesn't really grow at all anymore - so good!
    mmaxim Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 08:23 AM

you should not shave your pubic hair.It is there for a reason,and the reason is to keep your pubic area clean.=)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search