Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2006, 05:57 AM
    Braids
    Hello:

I used to shave my pubes, but I stopped because the hair kept coming back faster and faster every time I shaved. Now, it's grown so long that I have to braid it to keep it from falling out of my pantlegs. It's so disgusting.

It is handy when painting, though. Extra brush, and all that...

excon
    Felix06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2006, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Guys, please be cautious of people telling you to contact them for personal care advice, especially if your really young. There are perverted people on the Internet and it's best to be careful. Here's some steps on how to groom your private area.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean any harm, I was just trying to be helpful.
    sphinx_207 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I shave their and it grows back faster and thicker but the girls love it like that, and I do too. It will be fine man it isn't a big deal at all
    rash_man07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed&Confused182
    hey,
    im 15 and ive been thinking of shaving my pubes...i dont really like how hairy it is down there, i even have hair on my balls, is that normal?
    if i shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker?
    please reply :)
    Check it I'm 13 shaved my crop with razor don't USE razor I have a rash and it iches like a mother er and it will ich don't sweat off it
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2007, 10:52 AM
    I'm a thirteen year old girl and I have the same problem, it's a bit annoying having all that hair down there sometimes, but my friend shaves and says it itches like hell when it grows back... so I reoconsiderd doing it, the last thing I want to do is be walking around scratching my downstairs all day... soooo unatracktive!
    bullzeye247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Hey everybody I'm 15 yrs old and its my first time shaving down there.. I'm kind of new to this I used a razor shaving cream and preparation h cream to stop the itching and burning.. and it did help . > should I keep using the preparation h cream or lotion or? Something else ?
    Seniorgirl09 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
    hey,
    im 15 and ive been thinking of shaving my pubes...i dont really like how hairy it is down there, i even have hair on my balls, is that normal?
    Yes its normal, and also it will come back thicker and darker...
    mr korop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 05:26 PM
    K , I tried shaving there for the first time, it is accually the most uncomfortable itchy thing ull ever experience in your life lol, ill never shave again, ill trim it but not shave... plus it looks weird
    Seniorgirl09 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Ya guys need to trim girls can shave... lol
    annomuss1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Hey, I am a 15 year old guy, and I have been shaving my pubes for about a year now. I think my looks much better when freshly shaved. Plus the ladies love it!
    hugger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Why can't feel any thing in the head of my penis
    Branleur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Comment on PrettyLady's post
    Very helpful for my 15 brother (baby talc)
    aggie4life08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2008, 04:04 PM
    I have been shaving my pubic region for eight months now and after about the first month of shaving the itchiness stopped. But some suggestions... When shaving for the first time, trim your hair first then shave. It will make it a lot easier! Take it slow and make sure your razor is sharp. After the first couple of times you shave it may feel a little weird and itchy but it will go away. At this point now, I shave maybe once a week and my hair doesn't bother me at all when it grows back. Oh and another thing. Clean your pubic area with condition because it makes your hair soft, but make sure you rinse well. If you don't you will clog your pores. Hope this helped. Oh and I am a guy.
    pommyboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:05 AM
    hey,
    I'm 15 at the moment, and I've read that massive topic already made - but it closed so I found this one. So someone can answer me.

I have the same feelings as Dazed&Confused I'm not too sure whether I want to or not.
    Also - there's the issue of girls.. There were many opinions in that last topic.

I'd like someone else's?
    If you could - just create an account and let us know!

Thanks!
    summarizingman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 09:49 PM
    It is itchy in the first month and it does grow back fast darker and bushier if you shave, but the itchiness will subside after the first month, so most men just trim there pubic hair because of the difficulty. Most women choose to shave because they believe it is more attractive for the men and it is a smaller smother area to shave.

So from what I gather... men should trim, women should shave, :)
    TeenBoy65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 02:25 AM
    Hey I wondering if there is a preference for razors or electric shavers for pubes?
    ncock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 02:59 PM
    hey,
    I make shaving part of my daily shower. I shave the balls and around the penis. I just use a regular razor. I pull the skin and just shave away. NO pain no worries and no itch, even if I miss a day or two.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Sep 5, 2008, 01:56 PM
    I wouldn't shave... I would just trim them back a little bit :) ( I do it ;) lol)
    YouGotRickRolld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering when I should start to shave my pubes... I'm still pretty young but I hit puberty waaaaayyyyyy before anyone my age.
    justdoit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Shaving is a personal preference. I like to. I think it feels good... nice and smooth. Take it slow at first. Yes it itches for a while, but with regular shaving will decrease. I shave daily and have practically no itching. Shave in the shower after washing. This allows the skin and hair to soften a bit (easier to shave). I use gel shaving cream, and follow with conditioner. Feels great! Try it! If you continue to do it, you won't regret it. The sensation during sex is heightened, no annoying hairs between the teeth. But in the end it's about how it makes you feel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

HELP! Pubic shaving rashes ICK! [ 4 Answers ]

OK I am totally desperate for some good advice here because this problem has been ongoing and totally frustating... so hia goes! OK I'm a young woman and have often shaved or waxed my pubic region for special occasions - usually its a trim to keep things neat - anyhow no matter what shaving...

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

Shaving pubic area? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of pubic hair. Can I use just a razor, shave cream or oils? What about razor burn? Isn't the hair too course? I've always shaved with just a razor but Im afraid to use a razor for the whole area.

More about shaving your pubic hairs... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey... I am just 15 and I shaved my dick and balls for the first time the other night. I didn't really know what I was getting into, but I just think I wan't to let it grow out and not shave. But I am really worried about if it will be a lot longer than before or really dark or more bushy than...

View more questions Search