Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnno Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2005, 05:17 AM
    What should I do?
    2 weeks ago I hooked up with a girl that was apparently pretty keen on me. I was keen on her too. A couple of days later she told me that she couldn't stop thinking about me. Then I took her out and we just had coffee, and I kissed her good night as I dropped her off home. About 3 days later a group of us went out and she had no interest in me at all, I don't know if she is playing hard to get or what? I have never had mixed signals like this ever. What do you think I should do cause I'm pretty keen on her?
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 1, 2005, 05:52 AM
    Talk to her. That's the obvious answer. But do it in a quiet area. Go out for a bar meal or something where she won't feel pressured. Chat about the trivial things in life, weather, how's the day been at work for her and so on. If things seem to be going OK, then explain your feelings and ask her if she wants to meet up again, etc. Big crowds may be a deterrent.

Good Luck
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2005, 12:14 PM
    I'd play hard to get. Be busy.

I think you may made your interest known too much. You want to make her chase you initially... you shouldn't be doing the chasing. People want what they can't have - always.

PLUS - THIS IS HUGE - when you like someone early on and you go out in a group - it kind of sucks! I don't advise it - she sees you in a different light early AND there is ALWAYS someone there totry and sabatoge your game. Always. Some could say one thing bad about you and she is done.

Where any other guys hitting on her? Other guys could definitely sabatoge your efforts - believe me.

I'd advise early on you send only time with her exclusively. Get to know her - make her fall.

I'd wait a few days and call her. Chat for 10 minutes and then say, well I got to go. Don't ask her out that weekend. Wait. See if she calls you or e-mails.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2005, 12:18 PM
    And - YES - I agree - NO Pressure - woman hate pressure early on.

I also advise dating OTHER woman early on - that way you don't put too much pressure on ONE woman. Plus, when you busy with the other gal, she can wonder why you haven't called etc.

But, I do advise to call - NOT TOO OFTEN. What's the worst that can happen? Nothing.
    johnno Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2005, 10:07 PM
    Ok so I called her and she didn't answer but she called me right back like straight away. We spoke for about 10 minutes and then I said I got to go and ended the conversation. She seemed pretty keen on the phone but it's really hard to tell with this one. How long should I wait before I call her again? A week? She's so confusing.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2005, 08:10 AM
    This is a hard one because you don't know her interest level. I'd wait 5 days and see if she calls you. Be busy. Make her wait.

The next phone call ask if she wants to meet for a drink or coffee. "hey you want to meet for coffe at such and such a time/place"

Always kee pthe conversation light and funny.
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2005, 09:18 AM
    I agree with Wildcat. Give it a few days and then light and easy, try for a specific meeting when you talk. Something light like ice cream or coffee, not a big deal date. Then you can start to get a sense of where she's coming from.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2005, 05:09 PM
    Take her out for a meal or sumfing and wateva u do take fings slowly, neva rush into fings oderwise she'll run away from u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search