Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Too forward maybe?
    I was on a date with another guy. While sitting at the bar, we started talking to a couple next to us. They were on a second date. Well... I found the other guy extremely attractive and wanted to know more about him. So... he told me he is a member of an online dating site. I emailed him when I got home and told him I found him to be very attrative and that I was hoping to hear back from him...
    Was this too forward?
    I am regretting having done it now.
    amandadior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 10:27 AM
    No, it was not too forward. This could have been your soulmate, and this could have been a one time only shot. You woul dhave regretted it later if you hadn't have done it!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Telling someone they are attractive is not too forward. Saying something like "you're hot and i want to 'do' you" is forward.

I am a very upfront person. Before I was married if I found someone attractive, I would tell them. :)
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 30, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Nope, not too forward. I would have done the samething. He oviously told you cause he also like you in a way and wanted you to contact him.

Good Luck :) and let us know what happens.
    DatingDiva Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans07
    i was on a date with another guy. while sitting at the bar, we started talking to a couple next to us. they were on a second date. well... i found the other guy extremely attractive and wanted to know more about him. so... he told me he is a member of an online dating site. i emailed him when i got home and told him i found him to be very attrative and that i was hoping to hear back from him....
    was this too forward?
    i am regretting having done it now.
    You contacted him but he was on a second date when you met him? Yeah - a bit too forward. You'll know for sure if he doesn't email you back.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 06:59 AM
    THAT was not too forward... saying you want to lick chocolate sauce of his sexy body would have been forward. Don't sweat it.;)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 31, 2007, 08:14 AM
    If you were so obvious that your dates noticed, that would be a bit much--and a bit rude. Since you were each on 1st and 2nd dates, no big fault.
    Only time will tell if he responds. Good luck!
    rachel101 Posts: 77, Reputation: 19

Mar 11, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I guess I'm odd one out here... I don't agree with the responses. I think it's kind of cheesy to pass off contact info while on a date to someone else also on a date. You didn't say if you were on a 1st, 2nd or 10th date w/your date.

Personally if I was on a 2nd date w/a guy who was leaving enough crumbs for other females to contact him I'd consider myself well warned as to his character but since he threw the info out and you grabbed it and ran with it... sounds like the two of you may be meant for each other.

Just my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forward as attachment [ 3 Answers ]

Is it still possible to forward a single email as an attachment using Microsoft Office 2003? I've recently started using BlueSecurity.com and I frequently need forward a single piece of spam to them but I can't find the forward as attachment option. If I select two or more emails they will send...

Troybuilt,won't go forward [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy-Built Riding Mower starts fine just won't go forward when pressing gas, but will back up.

Mower won't go forward [ 1 Answers ]

After an hour of mowing, my mower won't go forward or backwards. What do I do?

Forward ports [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have forwared a port on my router and I now need to forward a port in my firewall program ( zone alarm ) and my virus program ( Avg free adition ) does anyone know how to do this

View more questions Search