Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony2005 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Aug 1, 2005, 03:22 AM
    Age-old Question
    What do women want ? It's a question that is unanswered and everybody would like to know it.
    Personally, I believe that men has something inside their mind that hinders the understanding of women.
    Whatever assumptions we can make from individual experiences and observations, we still have no clue what women want.

Only short answers please!!
    NeedHondaHelp Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2005, 12:25 PM
    REAL women know what they want
    Take it from a woman who asks herself that every day about men. I believe that secure, self-confident people of either gender know what they want, communicate that, and don't play games. So believe me, we have the same questions about men!
    LoveMyBooBooGirl Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Aug 2, 2005, 12:10 AM
    Different strokes...
    Every woman wants something different. I happen to have a wonderful marriage, so I find a lot of women are envious of me. But what I don't understand is if you want it that badly, why don't you get it. I laid my cards out on the table from the beginning by saying, "this is who i am, this is what i want and this is what i give". Some women are impossible to please, some hardly require anything from their partner. The key, I think, is to know yourself so that you have the ability to find the right person and be able to tell that person what it is you require. By knowing yourself, you are better equipped to seek out a person to compliment your needs. So, as for your question... in order to know what women want, you need to know yourself so that you can say weather or not you are willing to accommodate their needs as a woman. We all have the ability it is just a matter of some people having to dig deeper than others and to have the willingness to do so.

That is the philosophy according to Darling ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search