Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nelson1980 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Trying to find my birth father. Been trying for years no luck
    I'm looking for my birth father a process that I started when I was 13 years old. I have his full name, date of birth, and city & state of birth. His name is:

Arthur Nelson Severance
    Born August 1st, 1950
    He was born in Lynn, MA

I have tried to locate him but don't seem to have no luck. I do not have a credit card and can't afford to pay a site for the info. If someone can help me please get back to me at EMAIL REMOVED I would like to meet my Dad and get to know him before it's to late. It really sucks to not know who my father is. I would also like for him to be able to meet his grandson who is almost 3 years old. So if there is a kind person out there that can help me fulfill my dream of meeting my real Dad please get back to me. Thanks
    sliptthrucrack Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Not sure if this will help you but signing up is free. "reunion.com" since you kind of know most of the information and birthday hopefully you would have no problem. Good luck in finding your dad!! I hope there really is a reunion soon for you and your family to be united once again.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson1980
    I'm looking for my birth father a process that I started when I was 13 years old. I have his full name, date of birth, and city & state of birth. His name is:

Arthur Nelson Severance
    Born August 1st, 1950
    He was born in Lynn, MA

I have tried to locate him but don't seem to have no luck. I do not have a credit card and can't afford to pay a site for the info. If someone can help me please get back to me at EMAIL REMOVED I would like to meet my Dad and get to know him before it's to late. It really sucks to not know who my father is. I would also like for him to be able to meet his grandson who is almost 3 years old. So if there is a kind person out there that can help me fulfill my dream of meeting my real Dad please get back to me. Thanks
    -----------
    http://www.rootsquest.com/~essexma/a.../98b.htm#other

Essex County Massachusetts Genealogy Project - Founded August 1996
    This site created and maintained by: James A. Streeter
    E-mail to [email protected]

Co-Host: Bob Bamford
    E-mail to [email protected]
    Copyright © 1996-8 by James A. Streeter
    ----------------------------------------

I tried searching the name you gave on the following site
    http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi

And there is the name Severance there, maybe you could add any other info you have about your Dad and try searching..

In the meantime I will try other sites and let you know what I come up with!:)
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Severance, F more info
    2 Norwood Ct
    Gloucester, MA 01930-3831
    (978) 281-6997

Severance, Linnie more info
    217 Northern Blvd
    Newburyport, MA 01950-4316
    (978) 462-6414

Severance, M E more info
    21 Edgemere Rd
    Marblehead, MA 01945-1507
    (781) 631-5838

Severance, M more info
    217 Northern Blvd
    Newburyport, MA 01950-4316
    (978) 462-6414

Severance, P more info
    236 Low St, Apt 9
    Newburyport, MA 01950-3555
    (978) 499-9966

Severance, R P more info
    155 Franklin St
    Lynn, MA 01904-3205
    (781) 596-2205

http://www.whitepages.com/5151/searc...nn&state_id=MA

I found these names when I searched for Severance on the above link... Please check the link, more info on each person is available on reunion.com as sliptthrucrack informed.

Aug 1, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Thank you for helping me it really means a lot to me. I believe that he is in Newberg, Oregon or somewhere near there now though. My room mate paid $65.88 for a search and criminal background etc. on him. He would be 57 as of today. The search returned his real info. However it does not have a present phone number for him. His relatives are that I know of... Barbara J Severance, Edward Severance, His mother's name is after marriage, Thurly or Thurley Johnson. He has a brother named Russell Severance I believe the middle name starts with a P. He is around my Dad's age. I found Russell P. Severance but don't have the money to pay for another search on him and have had no luck on getting any phone numbers for him etc... He has a sister named Annie Cushman, Another sister named Peggy Cushman. Here are some aliases that he has used. Krazy Severance, Arthur Krazy Severance, Richard T. Cushman, Michael P Stevens, If you can help me please do it would mean the world to me. Thank you so much for helping me out with this as It has been my dream to find my real Dad. To have a chance to get to know him. Nelson Edward Severance.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Go to the reference dept of your local public library and tell them all the info you have. They can get city directory info from Oregon, have it faxed over. Reference might have other strategies to help you too. Good luck!
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 10:38 AM
    One Time People Search Report for Barbra Severance in the state of OR
    INCLUDES 1 PEOPLE SEARCH RECORD FOR BARBRA SEVERANCE.

(View Sample)
    $7.95
    Club: $7.16

https://find.intelius.com/purchase.php

I know this is paid service, but hopefully it is relevant to your search..
    -----------------------------------------------------

Here's some addresses I found on the following link, hope it helps narrow your search!

http://newbergor.htu.myareaguide.com...o=%2fredir.php

Amanda Severance
    308 E 300 S
    LOGAN, UT 84321
    (435) 755-0138
    RELATIVES:Amanda Severance
    Chad Severance

--
    Allen Severance
    202 VALLEY DR
    LINDENHURST, IL 60046
    (847) 356-0716
    RELATIVES:Allen Severance
    Vanessa Severance

--
    Amber Severance
    3031 TRAYMORE LN
    BOWIE, MD 20715
    (301) 262-7336
    RELATIVES:Amber Severance
    Scott Severance
    --

A Severance
    506 NORTH ST
    TEWKSBURY, MA 1876
    (978) 851-7902
    RELATIVES:A Severance
    J Severance
    --

Cathy Severance
    427 CULLEN BLVD
    BUDA, TX 78610
    (512) 295-6273
    RELATIVES:Cathy Severance
    Byron Severance

-----------------------------------------------------

Aug 2, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Thank you Firmbeliever for your help. I'm going to try calling all of those also. I just hope eventually that one of them is his relative or something. I want to thank you for putting in the time that you are to help me. If you find my Dad before I do I'll find something to reward you with. Something to show my appreciation. And again Thanks. Also I would like to thank everyone else that is helping out.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 01:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson1980
    Thank you Firmbeliever for your help. I'm going to try calling all of those also. I just hope eventually that one of them is his relative or something. I want to thank you for putting in the time that you are to help me. If you find my Dad before I do i'll find something to reward you with. Something to show my appreciation. And again Thanks. Also I would like to thank everyone else that is helping out.
    Do look at the link I give as there are many other Severances on that page in case none of those I mentioned are your relatives.
    I try at helping those in need...
    The Almighty will reward me as He sees fit...
    And helping someone in itself is for me a reward knowing that I have made someone's life better by just lending a helping hand!:) :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Newberg, Oregon forums!

Here is a forum of Newberg Oregon,
    Nelson1980 maybe you could login and ask around,maybe they could be of more help to narrow your search if your relatives are still living there.
    Hopefully someone in the forum just might be a relative!!
    I have posted a thread requesting search for your relatives...
    :) :)

Aug 3, 2007, 04:45 AM
    [QUOTE=firmbeliever]Newberg, Oregon forums!

Nelson1980 maybe you could login and ask around,maybe they could be of more help to narrow your search if your relatives are still living there.
    Hopefully someone in the forum just might be a relative!!

Again thank you for helping me out Firmbeliever it really means a lot to me. It shows that you are a very kind person and I don't know how to thank you for all the time that you put in helping me find my real Father. I know that it will be an emotional moment for me the day that I find my real Dad and actually get to talk to him on the phone or meet him in person. It's just something that has been bothering me for so long. I mean you can't just live without the thought of "Do I have any half brothers or sisters?" "Who is the rest of my family that I have went so many years without knowing" "Do they want to be a part of my life?" That question is the main one. But even if they don't at least I know that I did my part. However the case is as it stands that I know that my Dad has tried to contact me and I know from my Mom that he did try to locate me and my sister at least once. So this will hopefully succeed and bring the results that I want. I have to keep praying about it and just keep my faith. So thank you for your time in helping me and hopefully eventually it will reward us both. You knowing that you succeeded in helping me re-unite with my biological father and me knowing that I have successfully found him finally. Of course with your help. And the help of many others that may respond. I'm very grateful to have the help of everyone on this site. And I will definitely refer this site to other people. Thanks again. Nelson
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 06:59 AM
    [QUOTE=Nelson1980]
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Newberg, Oregon forums!

Hopefully someone in the forum just might be a relative!!!

Again thank you for helping me out Firmbeliever it really means alot to me. It shows that you are a very kind person and I don't know how to thank you for all the time that you put in helping me find my real Father. I know that it will be an emotional moment for me the day that I find my real Dad and actually get to talk to him on the phone or meet him in person. It's just something that has been bothering me for so long. I mean you can't just live without the thought of "Do I have any half brothers or sisters?" "Who is the rest of my family that I have went so many years without knowing" "Do they want to be a part of my life?" That question is the main one. But even if they don't at least I know that I did my part. However the case is as it stands that I know that my Dad has tried to contact me and I know from my Mom that he did try to locate me and my sister at least once. So this will hopefully succeed and bring the results that I want. I have to keep praying about it and just keep my faith. So thank you for your time in helping me and hopefully eventually it will reward us both. You knowing that you succeeded in helping me re-unite with my biological father and me knowing that I have successfully found him finally. Of course with your help. And the help of many others that may respond. I'm very grateful to have the help of everyone on this site. And I will definatly refer this site to other people. Thanks again. Nelson

May you find the peace you search for, in meeting/knowing who your real father is...
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 3, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Severance, A

99 Upton St
    Grafton, MA 01519-1227
    (508) 839-3550
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 02:24 AM
    ZABA BARBRA SEVERANCE #1 People Search Engine

BARBRA J SEVERANCE Born Mar 1964
    1311 6TH ST Recorded: 01/29/2002
    NEWBERG, OR 97132 (503) 538-4104
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 05:02 PM

These posts were from three year ago and the OP never came back. I am not sure if the last few posts were on the up and up or some fraud, but they were deleted.

Thread closed
    annymarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2010, 05:24 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Ah OK. Thanks. My other sister thinks she found Nelson but I'm not sure. I was actually looking for some info on my mom that passed away 3 weeks ago and this site popped up.
    Thanks again : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my birth father [ 4 Answers ]

I was born in N. Hollywood, Ca in February 22, 1974. My mother claims the father wanted no part of me. She met my "new father" before I was born and they were married 1 year later. Now I am confused how they were able to get his name on the birth certificate and not the actual birth father. Any...

Birth Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've gotten lots of good advise and suggestion from previous posts. So I thought I'd give this one a shot. This is a really crazy situation. As you all know who have read previous post, I've had problems with my parents over the years. When I walked away from being a part of there...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

Been trying 4 years no luck [ 4 Answers ]

Hi me and my boyfriend are both young he is 21 and I am 20 before you judge us we have both me wanting a child since we met when I was 16 and he was 17 well we have been trying for 4 years and we have had no luck we have tried many things we have even visited out gp but it feels as though she is...

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search