Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AFG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 12:34 AM
    90's spinoff of Power Rangers? GOING CRAZY
    Obvious spin=off of the power rangers, but it only had three characters and they went to a cave/labratory whenever they were called to fight the bad guys... I don't know if it was a summer knock-off of the power rangers, or it's own thing?? It was basically the power rangers, but less 'rangers' and a smaller budget?
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jul 29, 2007, 10:15 AM
    This sounds a lot like "VR Troopers" where there were 2 guys and a girl who fought the bad guys or creatures if you will. I still remember the theme song! :)
    AFG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 09:05 PM
    It was VR Troopers, you're right, Thank you!!
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jul 30, 2007, 09:06 PM
    You're very welcome! Happy to help out when I can! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Power Distribution Units & Remote Power Panel [ 1 Answers ]

What is the basic functionality of these equipment ? What is differnce between PDU & RPP.

Single phase power vs. Three Phase Power [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any real difference in efficiency and cost between a single phase air conditioning unit and a three phase unit? Thanks, JPGREEN

Power comes and goes ALL BY ITSELF [ 5 Answers ]

To whomever can help me. I replaced my panel box about 5 years ago and head it inspected by the county inspector. I passed the inspection and all has worked well. The last month or so I have had power problems. The lights and power outlets would flicker like their wasn't enough power getting...

No power [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! I was changing a light bulb on my kitchen ceiling light. The type that has (3) flood lights pointed in different directions. After I replaced the bulb, I went to adjust the direction of the lights and the lights flickered when I did this. I paid no attention to it and contiued...

View more questions Search