Ask
    yaleoxford2nd Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 09:28 PM
    I think abortion should be illegal.
    Unless u were raped
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2007, 09:28 PM
    I agree, there is one part of canada that it is still illegal by law.

Edit:::::

I believe it is murder to kill an unborn baby. Strong statement but I have always made that statement. It is a true, and all life is precious.

I would also like to add, that a rape victim becoming pregnant. Should the baby die because of the fathers sin, the answer. No.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I believe that adoption should be considered first, but some women cannot give up a baby they've carried for 9 months, so then they go on to try and take care of a baby when they financially, physically, or mentally cannot.

If you do not feel that you could give up a baby for adoption, I think it would be best to have an abortion. I am totally pro-life, but I also would rather a baby be aborted early on than have it not being taken care of the way it should. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Wow, you really have some issues. First you are curious about whether you have a STD, then you say you are a lesbian who wants to marry a man, you want to marry your girl who wants to marry her man, you want to have a baby with your lesbian girlfriend with a man and want to know how using a turkey baster, then you come in with cutting yourself and you low self esteem.

Understand that in reality you need some help. PROFESSIONAL help. We can't help you here in the depth that you need it.

Or are you just playing us?
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 10:20 PM
    See here

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...me-113491.html

And

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...ow-114452.html

And here

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...td-114145.html

So, can you please explain what is up so that we can help you? Or, please stop messing around.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 29, 2007, 12:12 AM
    It's always a personal decision, pro choice. It's so hard to pick a side
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 29, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Best method of abortion-prevention
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Abortion is an issue which needs serious consideration.

Abortion should be allowed in cases where carrying the baby to term will be considered dangerous/life threatening to the health of the mother...

In cases like rape, it must be hard to keep a baby of the rapist,but isn't it also the mothers own flesh and blood?

Just my opinion...
    -----------------------------
    http://www.motherhelp.info/rape_pregnancy.htm
    "Pregnancy Resulting from Rape - consequences, what to think about.
    If you have been raped, yet you plan to give birth then you may be interested to know that many mothers have loved a child conceived in rape. And many natural mothers whose child was conceived in rape, then adopted-out grieve the loss of their son or daughter for a life-time."

http://www.secasa.com.au/index.php/survivors/4/151

Hope these links provide something more than opinion... HOPE! :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Yes abortion is murder, and a growing industry with millions of dollars of backing. I do believe over time we will see further restrictions in its use.

I will agree with J9, as to your issues of posting
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 09:36 AM
    No not unless you were raped! Was it the little child's fault that some horrible man did that to you? NO just as much as it was not your fault. Have the baby and give them up for adoption. THE LOGIC OF THIS NATION SICKENS ME.
    Ok... lets ask, why then do you think it should be illegal? Because its murder possibly? But no, if a rapists sperm fertilized your egg then its not human. So no murder right?
    Are you mentally handicapped?

Actually never mind. I do believe in abortion in the case of rape.
    But abort that rapist not the innocent little child growing in your womb.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 29, 2007, 07:45 PM
    I had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and the doctor labeled it baby. Because yes, it is a baby even though it is less than an inch big and weighs about the size of a paper clip. It is a baby. I am against abortion. I think there are so many other options out there besides having an abortion.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Yup, and before Roe vs Wade my brother-in-laws birth mother tried an at-home abortion, because it was illegal. He was born, adopted by my in-laws and at the age of 6 found out that he was mentally challenged. Why you ask? Because abortion was against the law, she tried an at-home coat hanger abortion and now he and his adoptive family suffer the consequences.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 08:35 PM
    I am pro-birth control. If you don't think you can handle a child, use some sort of birth control.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jul 29, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Illegal.

Only exception would be mother's life as unanimously determined by 3 obstetricians with no vested interest in the case.

Grace and Peace
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Call me nuts, but I think if a soul wants to enter this world it will find a way. I would rather a woman have an abortion legally than in some back alley, have the baby and toss it, or abuse it all of its life.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    Call me nuts, but I think if a soul wants to enter this world it will find a way. I would rather a woman have an abortion legally than in some back alley, have the baby and toss it, or abuse it all of its life.

Exactly. That is what I was trying to get at in my earlier post. A woman dumped a baby in a dumpster here in Jacksonville just last week. Stuff like that makes me sick. We have "surrender sites" here where you can just take your baby and drop it off, no questions asked. Luckily, that baby in last week's incident lived. There are a large number that aren't that lucky.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:24 PM
    We had some teenagersin Ohio put one in the garbage, it died. The garbage man found it in a black garbage bag.(foot sticking out) I would have rather seen it aborted than for it to have been tortured to death at full term. Any way you go about it is sad but... I think some people will always be irresponsible.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Stuff like that actually makes me cry. I didn't used to be so sensitive to subjects like this, but now that I have children of my own it opened my eyes up a whole lot. I even wish they would leave an unwanted baby on someone's doorstep, like you see in the movies. I mean at least SOMEONE would be able to help that poor child.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Exactly. Luckily, that baby in last week's incident lived. There are a large number that arent that lucky.
    I too hate it when people try to take lives of innocent children just because of their/others mistakes... but I do sometimes wonder if the baby is lucky to be alive rather than dead as death will be peaceful for the innocent souls when they return to the Almighty and being alive amongst such cruelity...
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    I too hate it when people try to take lives of innocent children just because of their/others mistakes...but I do sometimes wonder if the baby is lucky to be alive rather than dead as death will be peaceful for the innocent souls when they return to the Almighty and being alive amongst such cruelity.....
    I totally agree with you. But its just the WAY the parents go about doing things is what makes me so upset. There are so many other alternatives to throwing them in the dumpster.

When I was in high school I remember an incident from another town where a girl had her baby in a public bathroom that was in a park, and left it in the toilet to die. How could anyone be so cruel and heartless?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

After abortion [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion by using pills before 9 months my periods are also normal after that but there is secreation of white liquid from my breasts and liquid comes out of the nipples from multiple holes.I m worried please tell me what it is?

After the abortion [ 4 Answers ]

I had an abortion about 2 weeks ago. I was told by my medical provider to not have sex for 3 WHOLE WEEKS! I understand that my body has to heal, but unfortunately my man and I had sex within 6 days. Right after making love I began to bleed. Since then I have been bleeding very lightly but...

After Abortion [ 12 Answers ]

I have had three abortions. After my third one I never really got my period but I do bleed once a month as if I have my periond. Can you tell me what's going on?

Abortion [ 1 Answers ]

Abortion I have a an abortion on the 29th of sept. I was fine after the abortion I had little to no bleeding.. on the days following the surgery . Now 9 week after the procedure I still have not had my period. I am having cramps which I thought where periods but still no periods. I am not...

View more questions Search