Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Jul 28, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Just Curious
    Has anyone ever had a sonagram that said the baby was a boy, and then it turned out to be a girl? I know that this probably sounds silly, because the aren't really ever wrong about boys, they are more likely wrong about girls. I just keep having these dreams that I have a girl. I am very excited to be having a little boy, but now that I am days away from my due date, and now that I have all the clothes for him from my baby showers (everything is blue), there is this little bit of doubt in my mind that it is a boy. I guess I'm just excited, and I want to see my baby. But, is there any chance that the tech could have been wrong? She tried to show the penis to me on the screen at my 20 weeks appointment, but I really had no clue what I was looking at.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 28, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I have heard of them saying it was a girl and the baby turning out to be a boy but never the other way around. I would think seeing a little penis is a dead give away. Those that are predicted to be girls but turn out boys could have the penis hidden.
    SL85S13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Yes, sometimes the umbilical cord can be mistaken for a penis and it will turn out to be your little girl
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 29, 2007, 07:37 AM
    When I was pregnant with my son they told me he was a boy but I kept having dreams it was a girl but sure enough he was a boy
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 08:36 AM
    I have a friend in Alaska, and during both of her pregnancies she was told that she would be having boys. Delivery proved them wrong. She had two beautiful girls.

So, it does happen.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 09:19 AM
    I had two doctors in with me during my sonogram and one said it was a girl the other said a boy. I had a boy. I knew it was a boy anyway because I was carrying him very low and when a friend asked to see my hands I showed them palms down. I know those things aren't accurate ways to predict the sex of a baby but useless fun knowledge none the less.
    kcoyle Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Jul 29, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Thank you for all of your answers! I'll let you guys know if the tech was right! (I'm due Tuesday but I think he's going to be late.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious? [ 4 Answers ]

Im confused, I have been married to my husband for 5 years we have been together 6 years, when I met him at 17, I told him I felt attracted to women, but he just laughed it off, I do feel something towards women, and I do find them attractive, I have never done "anything" with a woman, but I get...

I [ 15 Answers ]

I’m curious about PM. J_9 got one and posted it to the board. Other boards I have been on PM is private. I’m a little uncomfortable with the thought that if I PM someone it might be thrown onto the board. Where do we stand on PM? Are there some rules I should have read about PM?

Curious [ 2 Answers ]

Just curious. I know that they say you can't feel the baby move until about your 4th month, but I could swear there are times I feel slight movements, that feel different then gas. With my son, I didn't feel him till 4 months, but I have heard that in subsequent pregnancies, you feel movement...

Just curious... [ 1 Answers ]

Aloha! I'm new to this site and posted a reply earlier... But I guess it will be easier to post here... My name is Jeannie BD: 11/4/74, my husband Jeff BD: 11/5/75, and my daughter Noel BD: 2/3/99. I am just curious about what is generally ahead for us in the next year. I read Tarot and am...

View more questions Search