Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wella_137 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 05:56 PM
    I love itt
    I no this song but I forgot the title can someone help me ? It goes like "with you in my life in my dreams"
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Jul 29, 2007, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wella_137
    i no this song but i forgot the title can someone help me ? it goes like "with you in my life in my dreams"
    I think you are looking for this.

You by Jim Brickman

I never felt alone.

I was happy on my own.

And who would ever know there was something missing.

I guess I didn't see the possibility.

It was waiting all the time but it

Never crossed my mind

Till you opened up my eyes.

Now all I think about is...

(Chorus)

You, in my life, in my dreams, in my heart

I know it's true that I belong with you.
    wella_137 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Ohh thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search