Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyndeeb911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Dream of being murdered
    I keep having a recurring dream of some men kidnapping me and putting me in a wooden box (like a coffin), nailing the lid shut and then throwing it into the water (I live in a city next to the water). It is very dark and I'm trying to get out. I usually wake up in a cold sweat at that point. Lately, I've also been dreaming about a particular person (a doctor I ratted on to the DEA and Board of Medicine) standing over me while I'm sleeping. When I'm dreaming this, I have an understanding that HE is the one who is going to take me and along with his friends, put me in the box to die. I started having this dream before I even met this doctor, but now I always recognize him as the person who is instrumental in making all this happen.

What's really scary is that one of my friends had a dream that this same doctor kept chasing him with a rifle. My friend is a physician and was once in business with this guy. When they parted ways the "bad" doctor sued my friend. When they went to court, my friend's lawyers told him to be careful, because they could see 2 sides to the bad doctor. My friend told me that he was almost scared about winning the case, because he thought this doctor was crazy and might very well try to shoot him. By the way, the bad doctor is very close to losing his license and he knows that I'm the one who ratted on him. I'm wondering if I'm having a premonition.
    Superfed Posts: 32, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 01:02 AM
    If you are on any kind of med's you could be getting an adverse reaction that is causing the dreams.
    What you are describing sounds like a movie or TV show.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right topic or not, but I'm wondering about a dream. I had a dream last night that every time I looked at my arm I could see my veins VERY clearly, but they were really red, not blue.There was also a lump under my skin that looked like a big clove of garlic on the...

Dreams of being murdered [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me... I keep having dreams about being chased and brutally murdered with an ax. In the most recent dream, we were all homeless, but there was one crazy guy who bullied everyone else. Then he went into the woods and murdered a man and took his clothing and other...

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

Murdered Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I am Sparkling princess :)... I have a friend who was murdered and am unable to locate the newspaper article or an obituary for her. The only information I have is that she died about 6 months ago. Where do I get the information rom?

Sister murdered [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 2.5 yrs ago my sister was brutally murdered.the killer is still in county jail in so ca awiting trial. Does the system work ? Its been so frustrating & my family is torn apart. Here's a webpage I made about my sister with the local newspaper articles. ...

View more questions Search