Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 03:28 PM
    American cities
    What's the best city in America in your opinion?
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Dec 26, 2007, 08:15 PM
    New York City!! represent.
    UrbanDweller Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 03:16 PM
    I have to say New York, NY! Just the authoritative figure it has across the globe is amazing. The energy is really something special and I've traveled quite a bit, never have I experienced the feeling I get in New York City. Truly a World Class City.

Look at my username. My life revolves around just walking through the city, walking through Central Park, grabbing a slice of New York pizza, grabbing some New York cheesecake for dessert, grabbing a New York bagel in the morning, and walking. The steam lifting off the streets as a cab rolls by on a quiet city street, kids playing in the fire hydrant water, teenagers playing stickball, people hurrying to business meetings, men in trench coats waving down a cab, politics being discussed on the sidewalk, it's all so good. New York just seems to be the city that changes so much but never changes. Where else will I find a stickball game in the middle of the city street, kids in fire hydrants, and Jazz being a classy, well-liked music genre in an American city nowadays? And in New York it's one of the many cultures.

New York, New York will always be Home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Tale of Two Cities [ 3 Answers ]

What are the biblical allusions in A Tale of Two Cities for chapters 15,16,17,18,19,20, and 21? And how do they connect or represent with the bible?

USA Coastal cities [ 1 Answers ]

Which USA coastal city experience the most rain?

USA Coastal cities [ 1 Answers ]

Which USA coastal city experience the most rain, Daytona Beach, Flordia, Portland, Oregon, Portland, Maine or Baltimore, Maryland?

Cities [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a city in London called Peckham? Also Where can I look up Internantional Addresses for free?:)

View more questions Search