Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Hello again, torr:

It's easier for us to keep track if you keep your questions in the same place. Attach his bank account means they'll TAKE the money that's in there, and they'll TAKE any more that's deposited until they get paid.

excon
    torr43 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, torr:

It's easier for us to keep track if you keep your questions in the same place. Attach his bank account means they'll TAKE the money that's in there, and they'll TAKE any more that's deposited until they get paid.

excon
    Thank you for your help ,what if we took his name off the bank account and made it just mine and the check get depoisted in there can they still do this ? I am not part of this card
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Hello again, torr:

I think it's too late for that, but you can try. If not, open your own account and have your check deposited there. But they don't care that some of the money in the account is yours - even if ALL of it is yours and you earned it - if his name is on the account, they'll take it.

excon
    torr43 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, torr:

excon
    Well he's the only who works and we just got that letter today it said we had 45 days to complete a fl small claims rules and return it to attorny.would they send a letter prior to doing this .thanks
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Hello again, torr:

I don't know. I've never heard of a lawyer being so nice. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they've ALREADY attached the account.

Unless he's still threatening to sue you and hasn't yet. I can't tell...

excon

PS> Stop moving your questions around and stop deleting them, please! Just ask in one place and wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Update on Default Judgement [ 19 Answers ]

JUST TO UPDATE YOU ALL: I went to the bank the other day and both my joint savings & checking was negative $3850.00-EACH!!! When I went to the bank manager he said a legal firm had froze my account for those amounts. When we called the firm, they could not even find me in their system. I had...

Default paternity judgement [ 37 Answers ]

Hi! I am in a very complicated situation. Five years ago I was named by a woman who I have never met as a father of her child. I have never been informed about it. It was a default judgement and CSE claims they sent me out a letter to address where I have never lived.Now CSE wants $ 60 000 in...

Default judgement against my company [ 5 Answers ]

I need help Please advise, I was in Wisconsin running a gas station, which I no longer do. A customer is sueing my gas suppliers (who is in actual fault), and my company. I can't even hire a lawyer to defend. I am out of state now and don't have anything in Wisconsin. The plaintiff's lawyer is...

Default judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I live in New York state, I had a default judgement placed against me because I didn't answer to an attorney letter, I feel I was not served properly, I want to try to get the default judgement set aside. I've been told to file a request for judicial intervention and a motion, well I found the form...

View more questions Search