Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Nali, stay out of Ohio, surely people up here have a terrible time when it snows. Lol traffic jams for days and no bread or milk in the store even if snow is mentioned. But the schools barely shut down.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    nali, stay out of Ohio, surley people up here have a terrible time when it snows. Lol traffic jams for days and no bread or milk in the store even if snow is mentioned. But the schools barely shut down.
    That's nothing, try living in Alaska!!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    That's nothing, try living in Alaska!!!
    My real dad (sperm donor.. lol) used to live in Alaska. I've heard the stories, it sounds nuts! I am deathly afraid of ice on the road. But, I think its just because its unfamiliar to me and I don't know how to handle a car in it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:46 PM
    j9 we do not have that much snow but I swear the people around here act like an inch is a foot. They freak out. I am a dispatcher so I speak with a lot of different people from the UsA. I have people from all over the country tell me that they hate to drive in Cincinnati. We always have terrible traffic issues. Alska snow would be too much for me, I'm not so into snow, I also hate the freezing winds.:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Oh, tell me about it!!

I live in Memphis now, when it snows in Little Rock, even though the temps may be in the 70s here in Memphis, all he11 breaks loose. LOL

P.S. I used to live in Springfield, OH, so I know what you are talking about.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 09:49 AM
    SPERM DONER!!! I thought I was the only person who used that figure of speachfor their father!!!!! L0L!
    And if you hate snow/ice then stay away from the north of Canada... always ice/snow there... Ontario and the eastern provinces would be your best bet for warmth... I hate it, I choose cold over hot any day.
    And I've always wanted to go to Alaska... catch me a pet penguin!:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    SPERM DONER!!! I thought I was the only person who used that figure of speachfor their father!!!!! L0L!
    And if you hate snow/ice then stay away from the north of Canada... always ice/snow there... Ontario and the eastern provinces would be your best bet for warmth... I hate it, I choose cold over hot any day.
    And I've always wanted to go to Alaska... catch me a pet penguin!:D
    Lol.. yeah sperm donor.

How is Vancouver? I have heard good things about it. :)
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Vancouver is GORGEOUS! When I went to BC it was pretty rainy but so far this year it's had amazing weather. A bit hot but you know, summer time:p
    Vancouver is nice... I give it a 4.5 out of 5 rating.:D
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 01:29 PM
    W0W... bushg.. that sucks.. mine left when I was 4.... and he's been in & out of my life ever since. Is it wrong that kinda almost hate him?:p
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Mine left my mom and us when I was around 10, for another woman. He rarely ever makes himself known to us, and when he does, we want no part of him.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Well, I'm glad that eventhough your father is a dirtbag (no offense) you have turned out to be such a great peson.:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Well thank you! And no offense taken, I think he's a dirtbag too.. lol.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:08 PM
    YAY!
    Mine... I reffer to him as the sperm doner or the dirtbag or the loser or the idiot or the failure as father guy who left my omm and I when I was a child by his own will. Not only that but he mostly left for drugs and alcohol and his stripper whore of a gf... I refuse to acknowledge her as his wife.
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2007, 02:15 PM
    I was sitting downstairs when I thought of soething that makes so many different people alike... music. Seeing how there are soo many people on this site who disagree I'd like to bring together something that many people enjoy. So here goes...
    What is/are your fave band(s) and what is/are your fave song(s) by them.:D
    That is way too hard to answer dude.
    :D
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:16 PM
    YEAH NIRVANA!!:D:D:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:22 PM
    I have no feelings for my Sperm donor neither positive or negative he is just another human on this earth. I wish him no bad luck. However I am 44 and it took me many years to get to this frame of mind. :)
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Happy you're there... I'm not there just yet, but I've got many years before I turn 44:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Mine used to take me to the edge of town when I was 4 or 5 and let me throw rocks & bottles and yell the N word at black people while they called me a cracker and pear. I guess I should be thankful he abandoned me. Lol Maybe we need to start a new thread.
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Title it Sperm Doners?:p
    I'd do it:D
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Title it Sperm Doners?:p
    I'd do it:D
    LOL go for it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring from General Journal to the General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

When transferring from the General Journal to the General Ledger which cash items do you transfer .:confused:

General reading [ 1 Answers ]

Could I get a general reading please?

General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

How do I post to General Ledger: October 2 Ordered cleaning suuplies, $500 October 7 Received the cleaning supplies ordered on October 2 agreed to pay half the amount in 10 days and the rest in 30 days?

Few general questions. [ 2 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to plumb (water supply) a bathroom, considering a simple design of sink, toilet, and shower all in line? (all have same wet wall). Lines coming in closest to sink. When running supply lines to washing machine, what is the purpose of those copper "hammer" devices I see...

5 General Questions [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I have a science fair project on Forensic Science (the whole project is presented to judges in February but right now we are working a bit on in in science class) and we had a assignment to do a Mentor Interview which basically we ask questions to a expert on the topic. Here are my 5...

View more questions Search