Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gsxr13 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2009, 10:24 PM

If the US really wants to stop illegal immigration they should stop hiring them and crack down on the employers instead of just giving them a slap in the wrist. But no the US would rather punish the illegal that just wants to work instead of the employer getting rich off him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy in mexico [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and well I went to mexico not to long ago and well there is thid guy who I really like and he really likes me but I think he found a girl that he like in mexico. I just want him not to find another girl but I'm scared that he did.I no I'm going back in the summer and I no that if I go back...

Mexico boy [ 1 Answers ]

OK well awhile ago I went to mexico I have family so there. So went we were over there this one kid send some one to go tell me that he want to go walking wit me. I mexico that mean a guy likes you. My little sister heard and she was like no, no. the guy was still standing there waiting for what I...

Religion in Mexico [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the religion in mexico was before catholicism? I've been searching Google a lot, and can't find anything. I found one link about mayans, but I don't need that. I need help.:)

View more questions Search