Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzajayne Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Discharge normal?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am 19 years old and I keep getting this white creamy discharge that dries yellow sometimes it can be quite heavy and thick and sometimes can have a slight smell sort of like sweat but not all the time even though I shower everyday is this normal and can it be due to anything to do with me and my partner trying for a baby? Really confused and worried x
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 11:36 AM
    You got some really good answers here
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...al-114065.html

Duplicating a post is not recommended and will usually get deleted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge normal? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I keep getting this white creamy discharge that dries yellow sometimes it can be quite heavy and sometimes can have a slight smell but not all the time even though I shower everyday is this normal and can it be due to anything to do with me and my partner trying for a baby?...

Pregnant and brown discharge is this normal [ 16 Answers ]

Got a concern mabey you can help me with, I am 8 weeks pregnant and for the past few days on and off I have been have brown discharge it looks like old blood mixed and I notice it when I wipe. It started lite then stopped for a day and it started back last night but it has gotten heaver since the...

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I have done about 5 pregnancy tests since getting a positive on the 27th August. They have all been positives still. What I don't understand is that I am due my p right now and instead I have got dark brown D, this has been for the last few days. There is no pain. I have also had fuller achy...

Pregnant/had sex/now discharge/normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant I don't know how far along I go to the doctors next week. Well I had sex with my husband 3 nights ago and later on during the next day I started to have a brownish/pinkish color discharge. And I still have it today. I would like to know if this is normal or is this bad? Please help......

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

View more questions Search