Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LostPerson Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2005, 06:09 PM
    Question About a Relationships ! Mostly For Girls.
    Hey all I am very new to these forums and I was wondering if you could help me figure this out. I am 19 years old and I've been going out with a girl for about 3.5 years now and she was first a virgin. Obviously she is not right now but lateley I've noticed than it's less and less often than she wants to have sex. More often and often she says she tierd or makes up BS excuses like thoss. Now I understand that a girls can be tierd sometimes and would be in the mood sometimes but it's just too often. I am down to once a week sometimes less. I am a very sexual person and I need it more often. In the beginning we used to do it SO often, like 5 time a day or even more and with the time it went down. I don't want to feel like a married couple, is there anything unusual I can try ? ( I've tried most of the usual stuff such as romantic dinners, gifts, flowers, new places, toys, talking, etc. ). I can tell you that I've gain a little weight since than which I am working on, could that be a factor ? How about the fact that I am the only one she's ever been with ?

Thanks for the advice, and please no stupid responses :) I have enough of those from my friends :)

Thanks again.
    maxgrl242 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 02:08 PM
    Sounds stupid but it could happen
    She may just be completely tired of it. You never know. You try you fail, you try you fail, try one more time. If that doesn't work tell her up front that you want to know why she is always tired or whatever. Best of luck!
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Sep 23, 2005, 05:07 PM
    Tired!
    Wow!! 5 times a day? Well no wonder she so tired! :) seriously, I am a female, and I can tell you although some of us are very sexual in nature, our sex drive is nowhere near as high as a man. After about the first or second round at it, anything else more that I do is just to satify my partner. She may actually be just tired, nothing more. Maybe, she did it 5 times a day in the beginning, just to satisfy you and now, well, she's just tired. Now, I ask you, to be more sympathetic to what she may need. I am speaking as a woman, it would get real old if every time my boyfriend was near me he was constantly wanting sex. I doubt very seriously if your weight gain is a factor here. You have worn the poor girl out! You might have to actually try spending time with her and try not to pressure her. Do some of the things that she likes to do, try more foreplay, pay more attention to her (above the belt). Women love attention and lots of it. This is going to take some time but trust me, it will work. You have to be patient.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2005, 04:54 AM
    Old Post
    Hi,
    This post was originally posted almost 2 months ago!
    Why answer a post that is so old?
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: well the thing is I like this guy and he like me to but we live in 2 diff states and plus I'm afraid to get hurt again cuzi have been hurt so much latley I'm really scared andi just so worried that if I date him then it gt happen again and I hate getting...

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

Well.. I'm really confused. I've been with this guy for a 3 years now.. Since high school.. And I really love him.. We have a sexual relationship but in recent months we haven't had sex.. I didn't notice how long it had been until my boyfriend pin pointed it out to me. I love him so dearly.. ...

Question on the girls I met... [ 5 Answers ]

All right I met these 2 girls at work when they came in to buy stuff. I happened to be where they needed the things they wanted so I helped them out, sporting conversation. Turns out the cuter one of the two... we'll name her Sally... is from IL (I'm from WI) and the other one... who we will call...

Question about a girls mother [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I use to see this girl and sometimes when I would go over, her mom would be watching TV, or listening to music, or just sitting there... swaying, in a non natural way like she has a tick. I don't know why she does this, and every time I'm around and she is doing it, my friend would call out to...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I feel that I resist leting anyone get close, that I'm better off as a loner, but I want someone to love me. This tendency could be residual effects from a strained Mother-Daughter relationship. What should I do to improve my relationships?

View more questions Search