Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbeam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Giving 2 month old Ambrotose
    Hi there. I have a 2 month old healthy baby boy. I have started giving him Ambrotose Complex to keep his immune system healthy. Does anyone know how much I should be giving him? As of now I am giving 2 scoop fulls a day in his bottle. I give him formula. I am also torn about getting his vaccinations. My daughter died of cancer almost 2 years ago she was 11 years old and I took her to see a naturopath, an allopath and a homeopath and they all asked if she got vaccinations in her left arm (she had bone cancer, tumor in her left arm), and of course she did.

Any advice would be helpful.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 07:28 PM
    I am sorry for the loss of your daughter. I have never heard of anyone getting cancer from vaccinations... the vaccinations don't go into the bone. I would have to advise to speak to a doctor. Babies immune systems differ from adults since they still have a thyroid. I would advise to breast feed your son if possible and if he is healthy you shouldn't be adding supplements.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 07:33 PM
    First let me express my sympathies on the loss of your daughter. The loss of a child is so terrible, I am so sorry. Words cannot express my sympathies.

Have you discussed using this on a newborn with your pediatrician. As memory serves me it is not yet FDA approved, and that would scare me much more than the vaccination issue. The long term effects have not yet been studied. Are you willing to risk that?

Now to address the vaccinations, yes, some children suffer adverse reactions, but I have never heard of cancer being one of them. I don't know where you are, but my children have to have their vaccinations to enter school. And vaccinations should ALWAYS be given in the thigh or buttocks rather than an arm.

Knowing a few people who suffered polio as children I am happy we have pretty much eradicated that terrible disease due to vaccinations, as well as smallpox, rubella, mumps, etc.

Children who do not get these vaccinations are potential dangers to society In my opinion. The risks associated with the vaccinations are small compared to the risks of not getting them.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb252000
    Babies immune systems differ from adults since they still have a thyroid.
    JRB, could you please clear this up for me? We all have a thyroid!!
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Oops sorry about that it is the thymus that is present in children to fend off infections and disappears has we age.
    patricia55555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 12:50 PM
    Hi, sorry for your loss.
    I do believe it is vaccinations that cause cancer among other illnesses.
    I have used ambrotose for many years. My son had severe reactions to vaccines. I used ambrotose to heal him. I also had severe reactions to the flu shot and depo-provera birth control shots. I have used ambrotose, and now in the last year I also discovered Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) I am using both right now to clean up viruses that were injected from vaccines. (I have herpes (shingles) and eptein barr). I have read that these viruses never leave your nervous system once you have them. There is some evidence that MMS will kill these viruses. Ambrotose strengthens your immune system like nothing else does. Between the 2 products I believe I can remove from my system.
    boondocksusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2013, 11:54 AM
    I have a question... if ambrotose is expired is it still OK to take? Yes, I know it will not be as effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month to Month Contract (Security Deposit and 30 day Notice) [ 2 Answers ]

In the State of Ohio is it true the tenant has to give 30 days notice when they are moving out and the landord has to give 30 days notice when asking them to move out? If they do not give 30 days do they lose their security deposit?

If my apartment lease expires and I am on a month-to-month [ 2 Answers ]

If my apartment lease expires and I am on a month-to-month (and paying an additional 105/mo to do so) do I still have to give the 60 days notice in the contract?

Month to month realestate lease Illinois [ 18 Answers ]

Can a month to month tenant live out their security deposit in the state of Illinois

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

View more questions Search