Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bridge1138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 06:48 PM
    60' Soul
    Who played Drums on the Song "ooh Child" by the Five Stairsteps
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jul 28, 2007, 04:52 AM
    I think that was a young Jerome 'bigfoot' Brailey.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost soul [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my name is lamocha I'm from clark county Ohio and I was put up for adoption when I was only 3 days old and all I now is that my birth mother had me at the age of 13 and gave me the name (Tiara Reen Richardson). I love my life now but I want to meet my real mother and father. I was only 17 when I...

Human soul [ 3 Answers ]

I was just curious where is our human soul is located... I know we have souls... I just wanted someone tell me... Thanks:rolleyes:

60' Long [ 1 Answers ]

I’m running a circuit to my garage that is 60’ away for my panel. There is going to be 3 outlet and 2 lights on this circuit. What size wire should I use for this?

Soul Mates? [ 9 Answers ]

If 2 people believe they are meant for one another and this is a strong feeling they both share. Do you think they can make it through any challenge with one another? We have experienced so much turbulence and seem to manage through it. Now I am afraid we at our biggest challenge. I do believe...

I really need to set my soul up [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am a 18 years old girl, and I believe that I am that kind of girls who are good at choosing the wrong man,; even I have never had a boyfriend before, because I show them that expression that I am not interested in relatiohsips. There is a guy in the university who I noticed that...

View more questions Search