Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdC Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Security Settings?
    I am trying to download another Anti-virus but I am getting a "Security Alert". It says"Your current settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". I am using Windows XP and do not know what I have to change to allow this download. Please advise.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 01:16 AM
    What anti-virus are you using?
    EdC Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 02:50 PM
    AVG Anti-virus free version

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Language settings. [ 2 Answers ]

Could anybody advise me about language settings. My cousin who lives in Italy has HP laptop, it's about 3 to 4 years old, OS is XP, the default language set to his notebook is US english, he wants it in Itanlian. He tried going through control panel-regional language-set to italian , but it didn't...

Ie settings hijack? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I switch on PC http://iesettingsupdate automaticaly starts my internet connection and willnot allow me to change settings for wireless router I have nortons and have run adaware but cannot find the problem

Internet settings [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using windows xp and use a dial up connection. In my tools, internet options, connections, lan settings, the automatically detect settings button is checked. Should this be checked or unchecked since I'm using a dial up connection? Under just the settings tab the automatically detect settings...

Settings [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows XP on a Dell 2400. When I open a web page it only fills half of my desktop and I have to click in top righthand corner to enlarge it. Is there a setting which open the page fullscreen immediately?

Security settings [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't seem to view pages when I click on pages for shopping or other sites that redirects me to a secure site. Anyone know how to fix the problem? Currently explorer is in 128 encription and all security settings in internet explorer option is selected (SSL, etc) and I can surf the web...

View more questions Search