Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roamfree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Ex-Girl Friend
    I have a Ex-Girlfriend that will not talk to me. It has been 3 almost 4 years now wince we have talked. I want to talk to her but she will never give me the chance to say hello or anything to the sort. I am not sure if she is mad at me or what and if she is I really did something stupid. To prove that point Her father had died in a car accident when I went home to visit family and friends I stopped by her house to tell her and her family that I was sorry to hear what had happened and to give my condolences but she walked out of the room. I am just trying to make ends meet so I can get on with it. It gets to me every day and I don't know what to do alls I want to do is correct what has been done in the past. To be truthfull it has been so long that I can not remember what it was or if I did anything in the first place. Please any advice would be great.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 26, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Just text her or something... tell her that you want to be just friends:)
    samesame Posts: 95, Reputation: 19

Jul 27, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Write her a letter telling he how u feel, and mail it to her. Than walk away. That's all you can do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Some things we cannot control and best left alone. Walk away and leave this alone. Thats what she wants

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am so exhausted and my hopes are dead, I never ever had a girl friend in my life, I feel like a bog wortless loser. I am 24 yrs old and never had a girl. I am not ugly, but okay looking. In HS girls did talk to me, but I stupid idiot I never thought of them as my girlfriends, I just...

I have this girl as a friend [ 9 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... her name is amber... she's really cute and funny. She's really into sports and games. But she's not a tomboy.. oh no. not even close. She wears make up and stuff that other girls do... and she talks to me a lot.. but somehow... I can't tell her how I feel about...

Ex Girl Friend using me ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all My ex girl friend 20 years old and me 24 have been apart for about 10 months now. Lately I saw my ex in a party and we starting to chat online and sending sms to each other again. She seems interested again, she will sms with I miss You and all. We almost chat and send sms everyday...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search