Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wnugget Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Lose for school
    Hi, I'm a male 17 and Im trying to lose about 20 lbs before school start on Aug 17, is it possible? If so how? HELP!!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 26, 2007, 07:29 PM
    It's unhealthy to lose that much weight that fast especially considering time is gonig by as we type... but you could try running every morning/evening, eating breakfast regularly, drinking at least 10-15 glasses of water a day.... You could also do exercises while you're watching T.V. or anything like that. Good Luck:)
    pretty_aesthetics Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:12 PM
    I'm crazy about my weight and I'm telling you trying to lose weight SUCKS it's really hard. But I was told to walk an hour a day and eat six small meals instead of 3 big meals. Hope that helps, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

Want to lose sum pounds before school [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm going into high skewl I am 5'1 and I weigh 125 ponds. I start skewl on aug. 20 and by then I would at least lyk to lose 5 ponds so far on thiz site I've read that a lot of girlz want to lose lyk about 20 ponds in about 2 weeks which iz crazy unless you work your butt off but I'm...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

Weight lose for school [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, yeah yeah I know I'm almost 17 and I haven't stopped growing. All I want to do is loose a few pounds of my belly how do I do it? HELP!

View more questions Search