Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Jul 26, 2007, 05:52 PM
    CDL job and other job
    My brother works for American Airlines and he also drives a truck for FedEx and he was pulled over and arrested for fraud because of his AA job he doesn't not drive a truck for them he works as mechanic but he does drive a truck for FedEx this is in Texas can anyone help me about this PLEASE:mad:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Hello k1:

I don't know what kind of help you want. It seems that all this can be made to go away if he's not guilty of anything. If he's charged with a criminal offense, the best help you can give him is to hire him a great criminal lawyer.

excon

Jul 26, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Does he have to log his work time at American Airlines if he is just a mechanic and doesn't drive and works at FedEx as a driver part time Does he have to log his time at AA if he is not driving or just his FedEx time that he drives as a CDL driver
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Hello again k:

I don't know anything about CDL requirements. This is a criminal law board.

excon

Jul 28, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Hello it is a criminal charge they are saying that him not logging his day job is FRAUD
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Hello again k:

You're asking the wrong question. I don't know if it's legal or not. Like I said, I don't know squat about CDL laws. What I DO know, is that there is some cop out there with the power to cause your brother a whole lot of trouble. And, HE thinks your brother broke the law.

So, it doesn't matter whether I think he did, and it doesn't matter whether you think he did. What matters is that the COPS think he did.

Thererfore, what you should be asking, is what can your brother do about it. My answer to that is what I said in the first place. Hire him a great criminal lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have Class B CDL (HAZ, AIr Brake,Tanker) Need Job but have Felony. [ 1 Answers ]

I have Straight Truck Experience and the endorsements listed in the title. I live in KCMO area. Anyone need a driver?

CDL Driver hunting an OTR job [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon (Obtaining property by false pretense) (BAD CHECKS) and I an seeking to continue my LEGAL career as a CDL OTR driver, does anyone have a clue who might perhaps hire me? I'm an excellent driver w/ a clean North Carolina DMV Report.

Tax re: Full-time job in NJ and Part-time job in Brooklyn,NY [ 1 Answers ]

Am a Jersey resident working full-time(40 hours, AGI~$60,000) in Jersey claiming 5. May be accepting position in Brooklyn, NY for additional part-time (16 hours,AGI~$19,000-23,000) Have read responses about resident in Jersey working in NY with one job. Since my part-time position is in NY, I...

How do I get a job? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I have finshed skool now and I don't know how to get a job? Where to go and how? Can anyone please help?

View more questions Search