Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martoesh4 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 04:41 PM
    Cuttins treesss
    Whyyyy we need to stop cutting trees and ruining lands that have so much nature on them only to build more industies or factories it is sad... we need nature in our world too and we need fresh clean aiirr.. and we need trees... MANY trees for that.. and a lot of forests are getting burnt down because too much sun which causes fires... I forgot what year I heard it will be but we won't have anymore oxygen in our world... so its really scaryy.. what do you guys thinkk?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Again <moved from Astronomy to Agriculture> Astronomy has to do with the stars, not plants.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:29 PM
    People are very aware of this and many efforts are going on to preserve trees. You can now buy many products made from recycled paper.

You can also buy many wood products that are made from wood from sustainable sources. This means that they only chop down trees as fast as they grow them. There are also a number of charities and other schemes aimed towards planting trees in urban environments to try and offset the huge amounts of logging that are going on in places like the Amazon.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Again <moved from Astronomy to Agriculture> Astronomy has to do with the stars, not plants.
    This made me giggle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search