Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxcalibayxox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 04:01 PM
    HTP tests negative but still no period?
    I had protected sex with him pulling out before he came. I then had a period two days later, but now this months period is 5 days late. I took two pregnancy tests and both were negative. This would make it a month and 3 days since I had sex, with no syptoms of pregnancy. Wat could be wrong?? PLEASE HELP!!
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 26, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Sadly, for the first two months of a pregnancy, you CAN still get your period, does not happen often, but it happened to a friend of mine. Are you on birth control? Did you use a condom? Were your tests done by a doctor?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 04:58 PM
    There are a few factors that can cause your period to be late, such as stress, diet and some medications. I am pretty sure if you were pregnant you would have some symptoms by now (such as nausea, sore breasts, etc.)

Also, a woman's body is always changing, and her hormones are always changing with it. With all of these hormonal changes, it is common to have an irregular period from time to time, no matter how regular your period has been. A lot of women experience irregula periods due to these changes in your hormones. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period bt negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21 and have had regualr period now for years, me and my boyfriend have unprotective sex due to trying to have a baby. I should have come on 4th feb but I have not seen any sign of my period yet. I have all the symptoms such as missed period, tender and enlarged breasts, nausea, weight gain and...

Late period and negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

Its 5days since my missed period I took one test but I'm not sure if I passed to 10min mark but yeah there's definitely a purple line.. well anyway I took another today and it was negative but still no period could I be pregnant ?should I have a blood test done

4 negative pregnancy tests but still no period [ 7 Answers ]

My period was due on April 10th and on that day I took a test and it was negative.since then I've taken 3 more and they all were negative but I'm having no symptoms for my period to come which I usually do and I'm having the symptoms of being pregnant me and my boyfriend have been having...

My period is late but negative tests! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I am 25 and trying to get pregnant have not stressed about it at all. This month is so weird though Ihad my period on the 24 of January with spotting 4 days before. My cycle is always 31-36 days long and I am on day 37 but my period was supposed to be on the 26 of February. I use...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

View more questions Search