Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Jul 26, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Stargate SG-1
    Okay. This one is for all the Googlers out there. Does anyone know where there is a good site to figure out how to setup co-ordinates similar to those used in Stargate, and create a paper DHD.

I'm creating a d20 campaign where Stargates are going to be the central plot point, and I want my players to be able to dial up planets like they did in the TV series (and movie).

All links are appreciated. Thank you.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Have you checked gateworld.net? That's SG-1 Central, basically. Also, have you got your hands on any of the Stargate RPG books by AEG? They're based on the Spycraft engine, but I think that's a d20 system. At any rate, they're packed with awesome material.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Try these--

Core rulebook:

Amazon.com: Stargate SG-1 Role Playing Game: Core Rulebook (d20): Books: Aeg

Non-canonical worlds to explore, along with NPCs and adventure hooks:

Amazon.com: Stargate: Sg-1 First Steps: The Stargate Unexplored Worlds Sourcebook: Books: Inc Alderac Entertainment Group

At roughly $45, the main book is pricey, but the second one I listed is available at just over $20. There are several others in the series that cover the first couple of seasons episode-by-episode and that offer a wealth of detail about arms, equipment, vehicles, alien technology, the other SG groups, assorted Go'auld and Jaffa and Asgard, and so forth. Highly recommended!
    morjana Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness1970us
    Okay. This one is for all the Googlers out there. Does anyone know where there is a good site to figure out how to setup co-ordinates similar to those used in Stargate, and create a paper DHD.

I'm creating a d20 campaign where Stargates are going to be the central plot point, and I want my players to be able to dial up planets like they did in the TV series (and movie).

All links are appreciated. Thank you.
    Try the Richard Dean Anderson's web site Stargate SG-1 section, The Glyphs:

Stargate SG-1 Glyphs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search