Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liveinmusic55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Loose weight fast
    I've been wanting to loose wieght now for a while. I am 5'1 and weigh 105 pounds. Does anyone have any tips that I can use, to look skinny in 5 weeks, before school!! :eek:
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:51 AM
    It sounds like you're already pretty skinny.

There is no "fast track" for weight loss - typically to lose weight healthfully you have to do it slowly. However, in 5 weeks you could lose a couple of pounds. Start exercising and eating more healthy. That is the only way to lasting and healthy weight loss.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Jul 26, 2007, 12:14 PM
    105.. u don't need to lose weaight I'm 18 and I weaigh 160 ! If your not in shape work out and get fit but try to put on some weaight or muscle if anything
    ss4gilpin Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Jul 26, 2007, 03:11 PM
    I agree the only way to loose weight (not that you need it everyone is perfect the way they are)
    Is to just eat sensibly and exercise more that's all you need 2 do
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2007, 05:26 PM
    That is the healthy weight for your height
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Jul 30, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Its not good to loose a lot of weight fast,
    Beacause you'll just end up putting it all back on a lot more quick and a lot more.
    Lossing weight takes time and need to eat healthy and drink plenty of water
    luckycharmz14 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2007, 06:13 PM
    The question is, are you "FAT" or are you "MUSCULAR". I'm 5'5" and weight 125 pounds--and I'm 94% muscle. People tell me I have a gorgeous bod. because I'm curvy, but I still don't seem to like it. I have to lose weight on my back and about half an inch or so on my hips. I know I'm actually pretty skinny(I've got long legs), but usually a lot of water and exercise does it. If you have a bike, ride it. Drink water for lunch every day---especially when you go out to eat. I've noticed that if you're at a restaurant, and they keep refilling your glass, you're drinking more than you're meaning to, so you might as well drink water, right? Then, to get a 6-pack, do a about 30 sit ups a day. You'll look better in DAYS. And, if you have a pool, swimming is a great, and fun way to lose weight. Also, if you get in your room, turn up the music, and dance. That's a really good and energizing work out. It's like a more fun version of cardio. Also, run around your house--or head to the gym if you can drive. But make sure to stretch before you do any kind of physical activity--and drink water before! Good luck, and I assure you you'll lose weight. But remember, don't eat candy, icecream, or chocolate. And if you want to lose even more, don't drink sodas. Just fruit drinks, tea, lemonade, milk, and water. That way you don't have carbonation--which is really bad for your body. And eat more vegetables than meat. There you go! A perfectly good work out plan to get you looking fit in 2 weeks. Just make sure not to over-do on dairy products(they cause pimples) and GOOD LUCK! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I loose my pregnancy weight FAST? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 yrs old and had a baby 6 months ago I gained over 100lbs from my pregnancy and now weigh a wopping 230LBS! And I'm only 5'2". I want to lose all this weight asap and wiling to discipline myself doing it.I'm looking into losing 115lbs, how can I do this fast?:confused:

Dying to loose weight fast! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah, I'm 18 years old and gaining weight fast :( I used to think I was at a good weight but lately its just been stacking on. I used to weigh 55kg now I weigh 70kg its gotten out of control and I don't know what to do I've tried to eat healthy tried not to eat junk but I can't...

Loose weight [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best way to loose weight? Please help me?

I really need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks. So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them. Thank u

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

View more questions Search