Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickieyes Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2005, 11:43 AM
    Please help... asap.. thank you
    Hello:

I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks,

Paul
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2005, 01:45 AM
    What you need is an DVD audio ripper/extractor. That will take the audio off your DVD and covert it into another format. With this you can then use a normal CD burning piece of software to burn these tracks to an audio CD.

There are 101 different programs out there that do this so I guess try a few and see what one you like the best. Here's a list of suitable programs on Download.com. Sort them by user rating, staff rating etc. to help you find the best one for you.

http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....&search=+Go%21

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please let me know [ 1 Answers ]

determine by induction all the positive integers valuesof n for which n^3>2^n .prove your claim by mathematical induction

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search