Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Well, the dog woke me up the other night around 3 a.m. to go outside. I was not a happy camper. Couldn't get back to sleep so started watching the boob tube. I found this movie that I had never heard of and wish I still hadn't. It is called Forbidden Zone and stars Herve Villechaiz. OMG, worst movie I have seen in a long, long, time. Maybe if I was doing drugs I might have appreciated it. Bizarre & freakish doesn't even begin to describe it.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 30, 2007, 02:52 PM
    eventually someone will rip my head off for this... but the never ending story... OMGSH! IF I COULD KILL THAT MOVIE I WOULD DO IT! I slept through it 5 times and for every time I slept through it someone tried to make me watch it. We had to watch it in grade 3... and I took a meeting with our principal over watching that GOD AWFUL movie.
    Another movie I hated was Innerspace... watched it with my mom and begged her to give me back the hour and a half that movie sucked out of mylife.
    FREEWILLIE! Ugh... hated that movie. But at school (grade 5 this time) I had to watch it. I chose sitting in the hall for like the whole day over watching that movie.
    The movies I hated but loved all at the same time:
    •ET (just because)
    •Bambi (because Bambi's mom dies
    •Old Yeller (because he gets shot)
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Uh.
    I thought all those Chuckie movies were pretty lame.
    Space troopers sucked also.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    Little Children - (If you havent seen it NOTHING HAPPENS, i know this gets said alot, but it's true the movie begins, there are a few interesting story lines but in the end everything goes back to the way it started)

The Wicker Man - It was so predictable what the ending would be.

The last Matrix movie - They could have done so much more with it.
    Yes, I was referring to the newer Wicker Man (spoiler alert! ), just somehow with the way the men were treated I knew right away that they wanted to kill him, and surprise, that's what happened. They could have done something with it like have him figure it out and poison their water supply or some such.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 08:24 AM
    I had nooo clue they were goingto burn him. But then again, I might have been ignoring it, because i love Nicholas Cage so much,<3:p
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Well there were clues, his ex claimed they were going to burn the kid. But as he's trying to find the girl everyone is pretending she doesn't exist, and pretending really badly, it was obvious they were trying to keep him on the island searching. I don't know, I pretty much figured it out right away by the fact that his ex, the kid's mom, basically was not helping him find the girl at all.
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Jul 31, 2007, 09:02 AM
    I don't dislike very many movies, except for the horrible made for TV movies. But one movie I can't stand is Snatch, the one with Brad Pitt in it. They talk in such strong accents I can't figure out what they are saying without captions, and then the whole storyline is out of order, so its so hard to follow it just gives me a headache. And of course its my boyfriend's top favorites!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jul 31, 2007, 02:25 PM
    SNATCH was awesome!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Glitter!!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Glitter!!!!

Barf. I hated that movie.. lol
    horrorlovergal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 05:47 AM

Soft for digging, bloodshack, mars attacks, make it happen, snow white, scary movie 2, epic movie.
    iminsideyourtv Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2009, 05:59 AM
    VANILLA SKY! Horrible movie
    Worst book adaptation... Tuesdays with morrie
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Feb 17, 2009, 06:53 AM

Shoot 'em up

I like movies with gunfights and violence but this movie was just horrible and stupid.. felt like a waste of my life watching it

I loved Pulp Fiction ;) that's one of my favorite movies
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 06:45 PM

tropic thunder it was terrible I walked out off the cinema oh n jason x worst film eva

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 Best movies of all time [ 166 Answers ]

What are the 5 best movies you ever saw? Your 5 favourite movies, and why? For me, it would have to be The Shawshank redemption- a powerful movie, with a powerful message of freedom and stuff The Prestige- makes my head hurt, its so intricate and scary if you think about it too much On...

What Were Some f Your Best/Worst Experiences Ever? [ 53 Answers ]

Self explanatory don't you think? What are some of your experiences (recent ør not so recent) that were good, bad and ugly. Experiences with family ør friends ør pets... anything goes:)

Always settling for worst [ 6 Answers ]

I am an attractive, successful, educated and fun loving woman with a great personality. Yet I find that I am always settling for second best. Throughout my life (I am 29) I have been in relationships where they break up because the guy does something wrong (Cheating, verbal abuse, lies). I end up...

Caught At The Worst Time [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend came over last Sunday. We were playing around in my room for a little while, and by this I mean, wrestling. Before I knew it, he tackled me to the ground. We laughed as he held me down and I tried to "fight" him. As I laid there smiling, he kissed me. Right on that moment, my mother...

My worst fear... [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't written in a while, simply because I have felt horrible... I thought I was pregnant months ago, but ended up it was just a scare once again... well my worst fear has happened and I have just found out that I have PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) so that means I am going to have a hard...

View more questions Search