Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adityas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 04:34 AM
    PC not coming up
    The machine was first booting and also working fine, after that I removed SATA cable from hard disk and reconnected back to it , now it's not coming up like no display.
    jocafer13 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 05:40 AM
    I got this from isass.exe - isass - Process Information

Windows errors related to isass.exe ?
    Isass.exe is registered as the Optix.Pro virus which carries in it's payload, the ability to disable firewalls and local security protections, and a backdoor capability. Check that isass.exe is stable on your computer.

Recommendation for isass.exe:
    DISABLE AND REMOVE isass.exe IMMEDIATELY. This process is most likely a virus or trojan. It is highly recommended to Run a Free Performance Scan to automatically optimize memory, CPU and Internet settings.

Determining whether isass.exe is a virus or a legitimate Windows process depends on the directory location it executes or runs from.

I have a suggestion on how to disable this virus:
    1.)First, configure the folder options to view the hidden files to also see if the virus has a backup file.
    2.)If you see a backup, uncheck 'hidden' in the Properties it if it is hidden so you can rename it(including the original virus file) and then restart your computer. It should be disabled by then.
    3.)Now you can delete the virus normally.
    jocafer13 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Ooops sorry wrong send :) Anyway you could have not inserted it properly and that is why the SATA cable is not working

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting someone to see where you are coming from [ 8 Answers ]

What do you do when she says she isn't looking for anything right now?

Is he coming around [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Since last post, I have talk to him. Hes told that my behavior has changed and that he does see a great improvement. He says he's not ready to completely talk all the time. But he says that in time he will. And that he does still care for me a lot. Should I still put forth the effort to...

When are they coming? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how long it usually is from being able to feel the kittens in my cats tummy to them actually being born,I am trying to work out when they will arrive - I have a safe place all made up (well a box with some blankets - not that she uses it! lol) When I feel my cats tummy it feels...

Is it coming to an end ? [ 13 Answers ]

Where do I start I have no idea the complication of this matter is deep. - I have been with my girl friend for 2 years now and it has been the best relationship of my life and I love her deeply but now I don't know what to do. For the last couple of months it has literally been flip mode - She...

View more questions Search