Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mildlyconfused Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 03:08 AM
    90s american TV show - name escapes me!
    Does anyone remember the title of a TV show in the 90s that was about a boy who lived in a small town in america and used to have weird adventures. One episode involved a mum in his neighbourhood who used to put her children to bed in giant tupperware boxes to keep them young! At the end of each programme he always had a keepsake from his adventure.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 26, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Is this a cartoon?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 26, 2007, 10:48 AM
    I think I remember that show, but the name escapes me. I think the name was name of the town.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Is it Eerie, Indiana?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 26, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Is it Eerie, Indiana?
    That's it. That's what I thought it was but I made the mistake on searching for Eerie IN and didn't find it.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 27, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Is it Eerie, Indiana?
    Oh yea! I LOVED that show! :D
    MILF-4-EVER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mildlyconfused
    Does anyone remember the title of a tv show in the 90s that was about a boy who lived in a small town in america and used to have weird adventures. One episode involved a mum in his neighbourhood who used to put her children to bed in giant tupperware boxes to keep them young! At the end of each programme he always had a keepsake from his adventure.
    Was it Erie Indiana or something like that? The name of the show was where he lived, right?
    necrodomine Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2007, 12:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mildlyconfused
    Does anyone remember the title of a tv show in the 90s that was about a boy who lived in a small town in america and used to have weird adventures. One episode involved a mum in his neighbourhood who used to put her children to bed in giant tupperware boxes to keep them young! At the end of each programme he always had a keepsake from his adventure.
    The show you talking about is called Eerie Indiana

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another 90s show [ 3 Answers ]

It was a movie I always use to watch with a dragon that came into a kids window and they went through some kid of tunnel or something. Anything?

90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

Ahhhi am going crazy It is suchh a faint image but there was a show I use to watch and all I can remember are animals or creatures( I think... ) and they would sometimes be on a garden and there was like a building thing that they could pass under to go to the other side of the garden? And...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

90s Art Show [ 2 Answers ]

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to think of this show that I used to watch -- it may have been a Canadian show, not sure. There was a guy riding on a bike and picked up garbage and sang a song about Recycle Cycle. Also they made puppets and crafts from stuff around the house, like say...

Forgot TV show from 90s. [ 5 Answers ]

I used to love this show. Its very vague - but it is kind of like x-files. Its with this girl and her family on a trailer van riding around. In one episode the trailer breaks down and its because of lephrechauns. In another, it is really hot outside and the pool looks all green and gross. I think...

View more questions Search