Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quiero_matarme Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 02:33 AM
    Want to create my own music player
    Hi everybody!
    I would like to create my own media player but the problem is that I don't have any knowledge of programming languages. Does anyone knows a good program that helps people to create their own media player without programming knowledge? Thanks in advance!:D
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 04:38 AM
    There are a number of programming languages out there, But I would recommend you to study JAVA..
    quiero_matarme Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Will it take long or it is an easy to learn language? Furthermore, will I be able to create my own graphics and window shapes with java? Thanks for responding to this stupid question...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Load Music to MP4 Player [ 8 Answers ]

I have an Digital MP4 Player (generic make) and would appreciate step by step instructions on how to download/transfer music from 1. Napster - (it is not a compatible PD) 2. Windows Media Player 3. CD Thanks

How do I create a babysitting ad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Rachel. I was just wondering if someone could give me a sample ad, or give me an idea on how to make a babysitting ad that I could put up in the neighbourhood. Thank you!:)

How to create a calculator in VB 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

How to create a calculator in VB 6.0

Website to free downloadable music to mp3 player [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone hear know of any websites that you can download free music for mp3 player. I'm new at this and just installed a new cd drive to my PC last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

View more questions Search