Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 25, 2005, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflybabydoll
    WOW, those of you who responded about how awful it is to be a stripper have obviously never been one. I on the other hand am a stripper so let me tell you this. I am not on drugs, I don't ever drink at work, rarely outside of work either, and I have never been abused by a boss. I am not saying that is is glamours, but it's not the hellish experience you imply. And actualy can be a lot of fun in the club where I work, the other girls, and the patrons, and bouncers are all great people, and it's not all touchy feely creepy, we're there to do a job, and that job does not include being touched by anyone!

I am happily married with 2 kids and my husband is very supportive, he has no problem with other men or women looking at me because he has no reason to worry, I always come home at the end of my shift to him.

I am stripping to pay off some bills, pay for school, and save some money. I couldn't afford to go to school if it weren't for the money I earn danceing. I am also saveing to start my own business when I retire from danceing, danceing isn't some horrible end, it's a wonderful steping stone.

NOW.... to you dear, I'm very sorry your boyfriend isn't being supportive. Unfortunatly many men are still rather barbaricly 1 sided. Well he doesn't mind looking at other women in magazines and movies and yes maybe even clubs for you to be looked at is a violation, of him. You need to sit down and have a nice long talk with him, explaine that his professional choicess make you uncomfortable but you accept him just as he is and don't try to controll him. You should expect the same ammount of respect from him.

If he woun't buddge and remains stubborn then so be it you will have to decide what to do. Is it worth it for you to agree to obey his wishes and be with him, or do what you want, and expect any man in your life to support you, and allow you to an individual and an adult with her own mind who makes her own decissions.
    Wow. So how are the children taking it? Do they tell their friends you strip? Do you take them to watch your shows?
    GeorigaBlockRain Posts: 27, Reputation: -3

Apr 1, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Look girl me and my girlfriend broke up recently because she is a stripper... its good money but your not going to be able to do it forever read my last post it is about that... I couldet handle her being a stripper so I bailed... I like your boyfriend didn't like the thought of other guys seeing what only me is spose to see... so I dumped her changed my phone number and hit the road... to like were she can't even find me if she wants to... I gaver a chance and it all ed up... whatever you do think of it like this is stripping worth losing your old man over?is the money really that good!!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 11:25 PM
    Little late here on the advice Georgia. This question was originally posted in July 2005.
    GeorigaBlockRain Posts: 27, Reputation: -3

Apr 4, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Well I needa cheack out the date next time... haha...
    abstrach Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflybabydoll
    WOW, those of you who responded about how awful it is to be a stripper have obviously never been one. I on the other hand am a stripper so let me tell you this. I am not on drugs, I don't ever drink at work, rarely outside of work either, and I have never been abused by a boss. I am not saying that is is glamours, but it's not the hellish experience you imply. And actualy can be a lot of fun in the club where I work, the other girls, and the patrons, and bouncers are all great people, and it's not all touchy feely creepy, we're there to do a job, and that job does not include being touched by anyone!

I am happily married with 2 kids and my husband is very supportive, he has no problem with other men or women looking at me because he has no reason to worry, I always come home at the end of my shift to him.

I am stripping to pay off some bills, pay for school, and save some money. I couldn't afford to go to school if it weren't for the money I earn danceing. I am also saveing to start my own business when I retire from danceing, danceing isn't some horrible end, it's a wonderful steping stone.

NOW.... to you dear, I'm very sorry your boyfriend isn't being supportive. Unfortunatly many men are still rather barbaricly 1 sided. Well he doesn't mind looking at other women in magazines and movies and yes maybe even clubs for you to be looked at is a violation, of him. You need to sit down and have a nice long talk with him, explaine that his professional choicess make you uncomfortable but you accept him just as he is and don't try to controll him. You should expect the same ammount of respect from him.

If he woun't buddge and remains stubborn then so be it you will have to decide what to do. Is it worth it for you to agree to obey his wishes and be with him, or do what you want, and expect any man in your life to support you, and allow you to an individual and an adult with her own mind who makes her own decissions.

I think this response is so true, I've recently started pole dancing classes, to build myself esteem and improve my fitness but most guys hear pole dancing and immediately assume I'm some sort of whore. I think some people are far to stuck in their ways and will always consider these sorts of professions as taboo. I on the other hand think it's an awesome opportunity and an experience you'll remember forever.

I say follow your dreams, if you don't like it you can always try something else.
    shsaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 02:59 AM
    All the strippers I've met are not respectable people. I'd not date somebody who is disrespected by the society. Only people who show them respect are fat truck drivers who can't get any else where.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2009, 03:07 AM

This thread is from 2005.
    CGM91 Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflybabydoll View Post

Lol.

"butterflybabydoll"

Lololol.

Oh.. that was a funny read.

Anyway.. I wouldn't be comfortable with my girlfriend/wife showing off her naked body to a bunch of men. There are other ways of making money, ways that don't involve you "belittling" yourself to please desperate men for money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend is a Stripper! [ 23 Answers ]

OMG, OK I really love her but it's really hard to deal with this stress! Basically my question is that in the end it's about my boundries right, what I can take or allow or not take? The thing is it didn't bother me until recently thou, so I am confused. She is a model also, she has a lot of...

After a first date [ 10 Answers ]

Met a guy a few months ago through a friend's birthday party and I ended up getting his number. Anyway, we decided to finally meet up on Sunday just gone... its now Thursday night and I haven't heard from him. Thought date went really well, we had a laugh and joke and a kiss at the end. I text...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

How do I ask her on a date? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question on how I can ask this girl on a date. There is this girl in my youth ministry group (church thing) that I have a huge crush on. She hasn't gone there in awhile, but I found that she works at a mexican restaurant. So of course it becomes my favorite place to eat. That is the only...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search