Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motiba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 10:06 PM
    Peel and stick tile on the bathroom floor?
    I'm planing to put peel and stick tile on the bathroom floor. I am concerned about water seeping in between the tiles and causing damage to the subfloor. Some one suggest to use tile adhesive along with the self stick adhesive on the back of the tile, This could cause problems that if you want to replace one tile it will be difficult to Remove. Is any one know if there is any way to seal the seams between the tile to better prevent water to seeping in between?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by motiba
    I'm planing to put peel and stick tile on the bathroom floor. I am concerned about water seeping in between the tiles and causing damage to the subfloor. Some one suggest to use tile adhesive along with the self stick adhesive on the back of the tile, This could cause problems that if you want to replace one tile it will be difficult to Remove. Is any one know if there is any way to seal the seams between the tile to better prevent water to seeping in between?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/interi...om-110501.html
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jul 30, 2007, 04:32 AM
    May try a viynl sealer around the seams, I've never done that but its made to seal viynl and that's basically what your puttin down

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peel and stick vinyl tiles [ 4 Answers ]

Looking to use these in my kitchen because I can't get the same pattern on a roll of vinyl.Now I have never used these before and have a couple questions.I know they come with glue on the backs but how good is it.Does it hold for a short time but then they come loose.See wondering if I should add...

Preventing water damage with peel and stick tile in bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

We are working on our bathroom and are planning on putting peel and stick tile on the floor. I am concerned about water seeping in between the tiles and causing damage to the subfloor. What are some ways we can help to prevent this? Thanks, Cristina

Tile a Bathroom floor [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently remodeling my bathroom. The plan is to replace the toilet and vanity. Should I tile up to the vanity or install the tile prior to installing the vanity and have the tile under the edges of the new vanity? Thanks for the help!

Peel and stick tile [ 4 Answers ]

How can I keep my peel and stick tile from popping up? I've tried sticking more glue on the back of the tile, but that does not work. It is being put on 1/4 plywood subfloor.

Peel and stick [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to put peel and stick on an already tiled floor. The tiling was well done so I don't want to tear it up. It's just ugly for my taste. How can I pull this off?

View more questions Search