Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkaZack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Girl dream?
    I keep having a dream about a girl I have never meant before and she seems to know who I am this has been going on for a month now any ideas as to why this is happing?
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Jul 26, 2007, 04:03 AM
    What do you think about this girl? Is she attractive to you? Does she behave like you like a woman to behave towards you? Do you have a girlfriend now?

XenoSapien
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Maybe she is just a representation in your mind of someone you know or something that you wish for.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 26, 2007, 04:21 AM
    maybe she is a message from your subconscious saying what so many of my friends say to me
    "Go get a girlfriend!"
    or it could be some random dream.
    SkaZack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 11:13 AM
    She's in a lot of my dreams but there all kind of different but where always on a beach and I don't know she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen but in the dream I think we are bf/gf and I don't have a girlfriend in real life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

Put too much pressure on my dream girl now she wants space. *Calling Wildcat* [ 44 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal. I read a lot of threads and responses. Very good advice from this forum. Here is my story. I dated a girl 8 years ago we fell hard for each other and since then she has been my "dream girl" the girl I put every new girl up against.. The girl I'd think about while I'm...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

View more questions Search