Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamieLuvsPaul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Will he ever call me ?
    I haven't talked to him since July 7th and he called July 23rd but the call was dropped and I never got a chance to talk to him...
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Well... july 7th has been a pretty significant amount of time to not have talked to someone. No one here can tell you if he will call again but if he doesn't, don't worry about it and move on.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 10:42 PM
    I would say call him and dump that inconsiderate fool, but that's just me. Waiting that long to call is a definite way to rudely break up... but make sure to call him really mad just to make sure he understands...
    michellet218 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Aug 3, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Today is August 3, 2007, so if he hasn't called yet:
    Try calling him. If he has a bad reason to get off the phone, then that's a sign. But you've been waiting to long over some dude. Move on and find someone else. Yes, I believe that if he liked you and wanted to talk, he would've called by now. Don't hold your life up because of him.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 07:00 PM
    There is not really another method except for writing to him, but I doubt he will reply...
    Call him, be firm, leave a message, be direct!
    Prepare for the worst!
    Don't lose control if u get an unexpected answer.
    We are here for you, just keep us posted.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Whoa, hold on!! How long have you known him? If it was one date, just chalk it up to experience and move on.

If it was a real relationship, meaning more then a couple of months at least, have you tried calling him?
    youngnstupid Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Look the most simple answer is don't wait for him to call you need to call him
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Aug 4, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieLuvsPaul
    i haven't talked to him since july 7th and he called july 23rd but the call was dropped and i never got a chance to talk to him....
    Hi. Would you call anyone again if he/she ignore your call? Call him back before it's too late to find an excuse... but try to come up with an excuse for not calling him back for almost 2 weeks.

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I call the ex? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone, haven't been on in a while, hope every one is good... I have a question, I think I know the answer to it, but I'm having a really bad 2 days for some reason. Do you think it is worth calling someone(ex) to tell them what you feel about a situation? Kind of get it off your...

Should I call him? [ 4 Answers ]

I met a very lovely guy, we exchanged the phone numbers and had a first date. Afterwards we've been in touch sending text and then one week later met on the street and he immediately propose another meeting. I was a bit scared to agree and told him I'll inform him about the time in the evening....

Should I call him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I recently met this guy in a bar and he asked me out. We went on a date, had a really great time, ended the night with a lovely kiss. We agreed that we both enjoyed ourselves and would see each other again. A few days later he went on holiday for a week. He came back on Monday and I haven't...

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

View more questions Search