Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JamieLuvsPaul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:07 PM
    I can't stop thinking about him
    He's the first thought I have when I wake up. He lives in another town and he's working at a job 7 days a week for 12 hours a day. I never see him. And he wants to come see me but he hasn't called.:confused:
    alizabethdarlameithof Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Hey I have been there done that. Only he told me had to do something, or work when he was seeing another girl. How old are you. Maybe you just need to go out and do something and not think about him too much, because you never know how long it will take for him to call you back. Yeah I would think the best thing would be to just do something else, and if he calls you great but if he doesn't then. Its all good, because then you have something else to be happy about.! :-)
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 09:38 PM
    Try occupying your mind & time by doing things you enjoy:D
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 10:22 PM
    You do not give up much information.This is what I am reading between the lines you are in a rural area or he is. His job is probably very physically demanding, coal miner, truck driver, factory etc.. You are younger than he is. The above posters are right. You had better find yourself a hobby.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jul 25, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AKaeTrue
    Try occupying your mind & time by doing things you enjoy:D
    Yes! This is always great for you and fun to do! Try taking your mind off him for awhile to let things settle in. Best of luck!
    fundip96 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 06:52 PM
    I'm in your situation and the best thing to do is keep your mind off him think about other things that make you happy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

I can't stop thinking about killing myself [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I split up 3 months ago, we were together for 5 years. I am 28 years old and I have had enough. I am originally from the country but moved to the city about 7 years ago. During this whole time, I have had NO friends. The only friends I have had were friends of my boyfriends, now...

How will l stop thinking about someone l love [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to * ishme l have a love one that l can't stop thinging about her, *how will l stop thinging about her. And so that she will think about me. And if someone love you ,what are the sings that she show you that she love you.

I can't stop thinking about her [ 7 Answers ]

A few days ago I was hanging out with a few friends... theres this one girl there that I sort of had feeings for at the time... we drank a little bit and one thing led to another and we ended up getting together... now I don't know if she likes me or wants to be with me or anything because I don't...

View more questions Search