Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 1, 2007, 08:28 AM
    That spoon profile really makes sense, but the measurements are a little bigger than me. My measurements are 36-26-32. I have no idea what that means, but I started at the bust, and then waist, and then hips. I've never looked at measurements like that before, but I think I did it right! Haha
    What are your measurements?
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 01:59 PM
    You can't determine if you are fat or not by reading your weight on the scale.
    Ppl can weigh more than they look because of their muscles.
    I work out a lot, and I weigh about 125 pounds. Do I look like one weighs 125 pounds?
    You tell me! No, I look like someone weighs 110 pounds.
    You are 5'6, 140 is not bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Got dumped.gained weight! [ 1 Answers ]

Well my boyfirend and I broke up... I used food for comfort especially chocolate and maccas... I have such a busy schedule that while eating all this food I didn't find time to work it off... so now I've put on 5kg... I just don't have time to work it off now I'm scared that I will continue to...

I have lost weight but gained half of it back [ 5 Answers ]

I lost weight 70 pounds but it was because I was really stressed out at the time and really I don't know how it came off, but I was happy that it did. I tried to keep the weight off by eating better and getting a little more exercises than I normally would but Ive gained almost half of it back and...

View more questions Search